Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

07/14/2010 : Gopi A True Life Partner (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
rocking update dear..i missed the episode.but sure i vl watch this episode.i am dying to see gohem scenes..how i can miss this...
and finally u come up with a gr8 update dear..Thumbs Up love to see gohem..hope ahem will realize gopi also intelligent even though she is uneducated. finally he knows gopi also had brain.
but sad to know that thr is no precap..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "07/14/2010 : Gopi A True Life Partner (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PDLIMA

Groupbie

PDLIMA

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Hi Supergirl:
Thank you for the lovely update. I am going to watch the episode today. Thank you so much. When I read your updates it makes me less nervous thanks dear.

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

rocking update dearClap..i missed the episode.but sure i vl watch this episode.i am dying to see gohem scenes..how i can miss this...
and finally u come up with a gr8 update dear..Thumbs Uplove to see gohem..hope ahem will realize gopi also intelligent even though she is uneducated. finally he knows gopi also had brainLOL.

but sad to know that thr is no precap..

thanx 4 the compliment dear.
Nd ya that GoHam was superb as usual just coz of Aham's expressions n Gopi's innocence.
Aham wil realize Gopi's inteligent bt wil take time to admit that his Unpadh wife has a sharper brain then him. Male Ego u knw na.

No precap was a shocker for me n my coments on that are enough to show my anger.

Bt today again actor showed that he is working hard on his accent n expressions. His dialogues with koki n expressions in last scene are just showing that.

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PDLIMA

Hi Supergirl:
Thank you for the lovely update. I am going to watch the episode today. Thank you so much. When I read your updates it makes me less nervous thanks dear.

thnx 4 the nickname dear,
bt yesterdays epi n esp the last was the one which just boosted my moral
nd it was a must watch scene only n only 4 aham's priceless expression n gopi's innocence..
Thats a gr8 compliment that my update makes u less nervous.

PDLIMA

Groupbie

PDLIMA

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
You are great tellyaddict and supergirl. Thanks you once again I did watch the show today. Where is your av  posted I did not see that. I hope your dream come true of Ahem taking care of Gopi. The poor girl needs some attention. Thanks once again for being so vibrant on the forum it is amazing to see so many people like Gopi and Ahem. Take care dear.

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
u cnt see my avi here np, then go to creation gellery i hv posted there also hv a look.
My dream is yet to complete as Cvs are always there to shatter it so until they show something really dreamy i'l be only keeping my fingres crosed.
Nd thanx once again for compliments. Thanx to u also 4 being active on forum.
Its a pleasure 4 me to see so many people liking Aham n Gopi.

PDLIMA

Groupbie

PDLIMA

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Thanks supergirl for your reply I will go and check out your av. Thanks once again looking forward to the next episode. I hope the creatives follow your dream.

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PDLIMA

Thanks supergirl for your reply I will go and check out your av. Thanks once again looking forward to the next episode. I hope the creatives follow your dream.

m w8ing 4 ur coments on my avi.
Nd my epi wil take time as nw m working on GoHam Video Mix. Bt i'l try to update soon.
Nd aapke muh me dher sara ghee shakkar if cvs follow my dream.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top