Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

07/14/2010 : Gopi A True Life Partner (Page 3)

bharat9 IF-Dazzler
bharat9
bharat9

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
sadhli agar tum faint ho gayi then wht will happen to the dream factory???!!! lol.....we fans are getting crazy over GoHem and lets hope CVs dont let us down.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

rimi.....gopi yet not ate anything and Aham does not know that Gopi dint eat anything whole day coz he left hungry for the office.....and then when she will faint or will feel more dizzy...m dreaming Aham catching her and then Gopi in his Arms like Fire scene...**dreaming..dreaming..**

lol...i was thinking the same as well ki gopi faint hogi kal ke epi main then ahem will know from mani!!!! Day Dreaming
maybe he will gopi to eat!!!

gr8 minds think alike hai na.....Aham and Gopi ko bas ek scene me dekh kar meri Dream Factory aur tezi se kaam karne lagti hai for some more GoHam scenes.....
and if Aham will feed Gopi...lol we will faint here by seeing their Chemistry and Koki will faint there thinking that Her Dikra Bigad Gaya...

puvinisajnie

bharat9 IF-Dazzler
bharat9
bharat9

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged

rimi.....gopi yet not ate anything and Aham does not know that Gopi dint eat anything whole day coz he left hungry for the office.....and then when she will faint or will feel more dizzy...m dreaming Aham catching her and then Gopi in his Arms like Fire scene...**dreaming..dreaming..**

lol...i was thinking the same as well ki gopi faint hogi kal ke epi main then ahem will know from mani!!!! Day Dreaming

gr8 minds think alike hai na.....Aham and Gopi ko bas ek scene me dekh kar meri Dream Factory aur tezi se kaam karne lagti hai for some more GoHam scenes.....
and if Aham will feed Gopi...lol we will faint here by seeing their Chemistry and Koki will faint there thinking that Her Dikra Bigad Gaya...

first dont think tht ahem willl feed her. yes, first i also thought n dreamt ki he will then when thinking bout real ahem, so socha ki nahi yeh abhi mushkil hi nahi namunkin hai ahem ka gopi ke taraf soft hona!!!

and yes it would b sooo much fun to read more of ur DF work!!!!!

LOLkoki fainting!!!! lol........ and after reading this line 'Her Dikra Bigad Gaya'....following has come int to mind..........

Ma Da Ladla Bigad gaya.....ma da ladla bigad gaya....
the song frm dostana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sajnie-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged

@sadhli: ofcourse i noticed ur avi and think in one of ther other posts, shayad pic gallery main, i also left my comments!! really like this scene!!! gopi looking so cute!! and ahem so stylish!!!

i know u noticed and appreciated on creations gallery also...but wo kya hai k jitni taareef suno kam lagti hai...
coz wo scene itna pyara hai...k most of the times when m replying any post..I just forgot to type and keep on looking at my own avi....hehehehe...

GoHameria....ho gaya hai.....Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie

bharat9 IF-Dazzler
bharat9
bharat9

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
GoHameira!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! another new disease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but only affects the GoHem fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u know wht most of the time instead of reading ur post, i start to watch ur avi!!!!!!! lol...honestly!!!!!!! then realise ki wht did i jus read!!! so had to read it again!!

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

sadhli agar tum faint ho gayi then wht will happen to the dream factory???!!! lol.....we fans are getting crazy over GoHem and lets hope CVs dont let us down.

hahahaha.......thats true we are getting crazy just over one english dialogue from Gopi,....
and abt fainting....wo to main pakka houngi m sure,...coz itni saari chemistry nahi resist kar paungi,...but for wt u frnds are,,,,,be there for holding me...ok...dont dare to leave me alone.....in GoHam-eria.....

CVs plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ab kuchh ulta seedha mat dikhana...bas sab achha achha hi dikhana....

sajnie

sajnie IF-Rockerz
sajnie
sajnie

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

LOL

maa ka laadla bigad gaya

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

first dont think tht ahem willl feed her. yes, first i also thought n dreamt ki he will then when thinking bout real ahem, so socha ki nahi yeh abhi mushkil hi nahi namunkin hai ahem ka gopi ke taraf soft hona!!!

and yes it would b sooo much fun to read more of ur DF work!!!!!

LOLkoki fainting!!!! lol........ and after reading this line 'Her Dikra Bigad Gaya'....following has come int to mind..........

Ma Da Ladla Bigad gaya.....ma da ladla bigad gaya....
the song frm dostana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real Aham bahut hi Akdu...jaisa dadi na kaha tha.....use time lagega sudharne me...but not to worry Gopi hai na........
mumkin ko namumkin kar de...Gopi ki Sangat and hum jaise fans....

My DF will start pouring the ideas out as MY FF soon.......

Maa Da Ladla Bigad Gaya....hehehehe....

sajnie

Go to top