Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

07/14/2010 : Gopi A True Life Partner (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
i really like ur avi , can u tel me which date was this episode broadcasted?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "07/14/2010 : Gopi A True Life Partner (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
let me check....i'll tell u in a while or will PM u the date as soon as i'll get it...

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
ok dear , thx in advance :)

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajnie

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

@suvaaslondon....
thanx dear...
and yeah dear we all are hoping for a positive turn after this......

rimi.....gopi yet not ate anything and Aham does not know that Gopi dint eat anything whole day coz he left hungry for the office.....and then when she will faint or will feel more dizzy...m dreaming Aham catching her and then Gopi in his Arms like Fire scene...**dreaming..dreaming..**

agree wiz you , i jus pray Gopi faints n Aham gets hold of her , put her on bed, take care of her n ask mani or hetal why Gopi fainted, then he wil get to know the truth that Gopi didnt eat n he wil then start to feel something for her n feel responsible for her state, will take care of her, ask mani to feed Gopi n will try to understand Gopi better n eventually , fall in love Embarrassed.

But i doubt if it will happen this wayConfused

good one.......rocking scene.....after knowing the truth.....
Aham taking care of Gopi.......and might be feeding with his hand also....Sone Pe Suhaga......Ek GoHam scene k saath dusra Free.........EmbarrassedDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Thanks Sadhli for another great update.. Like all ur ideas.. So now itself v all gone to dream factory.. Hope our dreams come true in the show

Edited by puvini - 14 July 2010 at 11:32am

-tellyaddict-

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

rimi.....gopi yet not ate anything and Aham does not know that Gopi dint eat anything whole day coz he left hungry for the office.....and then when she will faint or will feel more dizzy...m dreaming Aham catching her and then Gopi in his Arms like Fire scene...**dreaming..dreaming..**

lol...i was thinking the same as well ki gopi faint hogi kal ke epi main then ahem will know from mani!!!! Day Dreaming
maybe he will gopi to eat!!!

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
@sadhli: ofcourse i noticed ur avi and think in one of ther other posts, shayad pic gallery main, i also left my comments!! really like this scene!!! gopi looking so cute!! and ahem so stylish!!!

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puvini

Thanks Sadhli for another great update.. Like all ur ideas.. So now itself v all gone to dream factory.. Hope our dreams come true in the show

mathi.....my dream factory is on work from last so many days....my FF is the result of 24/7 wprking dream factory.....dreaming only and only abt GoHam  and their scenes.....
and now m happy to see so many new entrants in the factory...chalo ab yaha forum par bhi maja aayega with the show also.....
if all dreams will come true then m gonna faint for sure...coz I cant bear all those my dreamy GoHam scenes ek saath......mera kya hoga...plz be there to hold me like good frnds...ok...

and thanx for liking.......

puvini

Post Reply New Post

Go to top