Debate Mansion

Why women think that They caged (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

zhasan2

IF-Rockerz

zhasan2

Posted: 26 December 2005 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyagirl

Originally posted by winnie_pooh

Originally posted by Rindam

For me personally,

"Man and woman are equal"- doesnt work for me LOL

"Women are superior"- This does the trick LOL

LOL LOL LOL

thats right!!!LOL. totally agreeLOL

Yeah....me three!! LOL LOL

i totally agree with that oneLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why women think that They caged (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mkzara

Goldie

mkzara

Posted: 26 December 2005 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
According to history man fought for freedom. at the beginning men and women were equal but then human desires such as for control and power came into play. Man decided to subjugate the woman by tying her down to children and home and love and blah blah blah. Then man felt superior he felt like he was king of the world but then out of the men some men wanted even more control. These men started making money and controlling evrything using their money. In Britain a man couldn't vote unless he had tons of money and all men fought for equality here because they said that all men were equal and they should all have the same rights. In some countries due to slavery black men had to fight for equality because again all men are created equal. Man had to fight for equality as well and while women and men are equal men just refuse to accept that so we fight for equality.

Edited by mkzara - 26 December 2005 at 9:11pm

rebelqueen

rebelqueen

Posted: 27 December 2005 at 7:27am | IP Logged
it is supposed b that man and woman r equal...
but in indian society,male is dominat and if the woman continues 2 keep qiet as she has done over the past-then she will not get her due..so she has 2 speak out...only then..will the initial steps 2 give her freedom and equality b taken

zhasan2

IF-Rockerz

zhasan2

Posted: 27 December 2005 at 11:00am | IP Logged
yeah, i agree with that.
Men's respect is being raised in the society and it will keep raising unless woman do something about it

samie

IF-Veteran Member

samie

Posted: 27 December 2005 at 11:16am | IP Logged
this is a sexist debate men n women r equal
yh it is a male world n in comin yrs it has change we have had female prime ministers n also the monarch of england is a queen so pls in future do not post a debate which is sexist

thanx dev team

ashley1

ashley1

Posted: 03 January 2006 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Beleive, I like you if that picture is yours. I think you are a handsome guy. But I haven't really got what you were trying to say.

Willows

Willows

Posted: 03 January 2006 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Women say man and women are equal...

then y they fighting for freedom

why they dont think like man??????????? did man ask freedom???

Dear Believe;

I believe women say they are equal, for they want to be treated equally, and i think since the almighty made us equal, nobody should belittle other and because they are not treated at par, they fight and their fight is for freedom of inequality.

i personally believe both man and women think the same way , regarding your statement that did man ask for freedom, i really do not know whether man asked or did not ask for freedom, but every human being who is exploited, be it a man or woman have not only asked for freedom but have fought for it and achieved independence.

Trust me you cannot put down a human being, who believes in his rights and duties. 

P.S: I believe your issues raise lots of attention but are very difficult to comprehend at times.

Edited by Willows - 03 January 2006 at 9:36pm

mad_cap

IF-Rockerz

mad_cap

Posted: 03 January 2006 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
I wouldn't like to comment on this topic - all I am doing is posting the lyrics of a song that says it all:

Let us put man and woman together
And see which one is smarter
Some say men but I say no
The women got the men like a puppet show

Ain't me, it's the people they say
The men are leading the women astray
But I say, it's the women today
Are smarter than the men in every way

Post Reply New Post

Go to top