Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rebelqueen thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
it is supposed b that man and woman r equal...
but in indian society,male is dominat and if the woman continues 2 keep qiet as she has done over the past-then she will not get her due..so she has 2 speak out...only then..will the initial steps 2 give her freedom and equality b taken
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yeah, i agree with that.
Men's respect is being raised in the society and it will keep raising unless woman do something about it
samie thumbnail
this is a sexist debate men n women r equal
yh it is a male world n in comin yrs it has change we have had female prime ministers n also the monarch of england is a queen so pls in future do not post a debate which is sexist

thanx dev team
ashley1 thumbnail
Beleive, I like you if that picture is yours. I think you are a handsome guy. But I haven't really got what you were trying to say.
Willows thumbnail
Originally posted by: Believe

Women say man and women are equal...

then y they fighting for freedom

why they dont think like man??????????? did man ask freedom???

Dear Believe;

I believe women say they are equal, for they want to be treated equally, and i think since the almighty made us equal, nobody should belittle other and because they are not treated at par, they fight and their fight is for freedom of inequality.

i personally believe both man and women think the same way , regarding your statement that did man ask for freedom, i really do not know whether man asked or did not ask for freedom, but every human being who is exploited, be it a man or woman have not only asked for freedom but have fought for it and achieved independence.

Trust me you cannot put down a human being, who believes in his rights and duties. 

P.S: I believe your issues raise lots of attention but are very difficult to comprehend at times.

Edited by Willows - 18 years ago
mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I wouldn't like to comment on this topic - all I am doing is posting the lyrics of a song that says it all:

Let us put man and woman together
And see which one is smarter
Some say men but I say no
The women got the men like a puppet show

Ain't me, it's the people they say
The men are leading the women astray
But I say, it's the women today
Are smarter than the men in every way
sweet freedom thumbnail
women feel they r caged because some are, however many ppl say that men and women are treated the same, i dont think that is true, women are still not treated fairly