Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged

New heroine on Rang Badalti, Khanak sees green!

Gaurav Gera

Gaurav Gera is all set to play seven different avatars in Rang Badalti Odhani. The actor who loves experimenting with his roles is all set to play Gauri, a beautiful woman who has apparently made Yashashree Masurkar (Khanak) see green with envy.

Gaurav says, "It's an exciting, interesting character. I am playing seven different roles and Gauri is one of them. She is a beautiful woman who is a soap fan. She is completely inspired by soaps and it is funny to be playing her. This is my third character."

Says Yashashree about 'Gauri', "I am jealous of Gaurav. He is looking so pretty that everyone is so busy looking at Gaurav. Meri importance kam ho gayi hai (laughs). Whenever I look at Gauri I forget it is actually Gaurav. But honestly, Gaurav looks beautiful. Gauri is inspired by shows and every reaction is replayed three times. It's good fun working with Gaurav."

Director Swapna Waghmare Joshi says, "Gaurav will be playing seven different roles. One of the most exciting roles is that of Gauri who looks extremely pretty. He looks so beautiful that Yashashree is feeling insecure. (laughs) We keep teasing him all day long. In fact I too am enjoying filming this bit."

Gaurav has been seen as Samba, the owner of 'Hotel Girlfriend' on the show. Tonight's episode will see him playing Tamba, Samba's son. Gauri's entry will be telecast tomorrow. Gaurav's character will slowly bring the two leads, Khanak and Shaan closer to each other during their journey.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

akshat1Shanak_Fansaher_90blackdaughterxxXSejalXxxmaneet.n.shanakkubareloveaboveall.The_May_RoseRolzzpatakhaguddiChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New heroine on Rang Badalti" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelic123

angelic123

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
great news
thanx
now it will be great fun to watch gaurv bringing shanak close to each other....... Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jotz_92saumziThe_May_Rose

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
When I first read the title..I was like NOOO! not again..natasha just left, now another heroine. ROFL

I'm excited to see this avatar of him! i wonder if he would still have the 'f' problem or not. Ermm

thanks for the article!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughterThe_May_Rosekubare

shriya84

shriya84

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Hey

thanx for the article.

I thought the same as nitya. could not recognise him at all.

Well gautam  gera palyed his first role pretty well.Can't wait to see what his rest of the avatars are.

All persons bringing shaan/khank closer are most welcome.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareThe_May_Rose

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Omg GauravROFL
today only i came to know, his 1st character name is SambhaLOLLOL

so, he plays cupid between ShanakHeartDancing.good news for usEmbarrassed

kubareThe_May_Rose

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged

ROFL..

OMG.. Gaurav.. first he freaking scared meLOL.. I didn't recognize him.. and then I was like who is this new person coming.. LOL.

I enjoy Gaurav.. so I am sure I am going to enjoy Gauri.. LOL.. Lage raho Gaurav!

kubareThe_May_Rose

maneet.n.shanak

IF-Rockerz

maneet.n.shanak

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
yayyyyy coming closer!!! I like that!!!

kubareThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for the articleSmile......So relieved it wasn't another women in Shaan's lifeLOL.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Post Reply New Post

Go to top