Page 1 of 1

kripawgr

Goldie

kripawgr

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 8:39am | IP Logged

ways you can surprise your partner ON VALENTINES DAY

HEY EVERYONE WHICH WILL BE THE BEST WAY TO MAKE VALENTINES SPECIAL FOR YOU

PLEASE COMMENT

1) Take them on a buggy-ride from the Taj, and bring along some wine for company
2) Take them breakfast in bed
3) Record a CD of all their favourite songs and cook dinner together, while you listen to the CD
4) Instead of taking a bunch of roses, take a bunch of strawberries dipped in chocolate and place them on the rose stems (Read recipe in box)
5) Send them a romantic SMS every hour of the day
6) If you are creative, write them a song or a poem and read (or sing) it to them
8) Turn off your phones, rent a movie, get some wine and cuddle up
9) Make a scrapbook of the two of you and present it to them
10) Go to the beach and sit on the merry-go-rounds
11) Make a budget and take them shopping at their favourite stores.
12) Make a gift hamper of all their favourite chocolates
13) Give them a massage
14) Go out of town for the day (Madh Island, Khandala, Lonavala) and spend the day getting to know each other all over again
15) Stich them an article of clothing. Even if you only manage a handkerchief, they will appreciate you for trying
16) Make them a card listing all the reasons you love them
17) And finally, save up some money and buy them the one thing that they have been eyeing forever (girls always appreciate jewellery, and right now most jewellery stores have come out with special heart shaped jewellery)

HEY SHAHIDLOVER I WILL TRY TO OBEY THEMWink

Smile

TAKE CARE

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MAKE VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jazmine

IF-Dazzler

jazmine

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 10:52am | IP Logged
oho k_fan "shahidlover i will try n follow them" oho. u forgot one. stay up all day and stay on I-F and congrats others n collect ur prizes.i would follow one thing, which is wot i mentioned n i would not spend a time wid my valentine even if we have to pm each other.LOLWink

kripawgr

Goldie

kripawgr

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 11:47am | IP Logged

thnx jazmine

LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top