Tappu is Exposed:Major Spoiler:SBS/SBB - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

</div>Well the court proceedings will happen only if Vansh dies forever..if he just goes in coma or something..then I m sure police will wait for Vansh to come out of his coma state and only then Veer will hv to go through the trial😕

<div>
I remember Ichha once told Veer that "One day Vansh will b your biggest strength ..mark my words"😉...I wonder if this is the time when Vansh will save Veer from this blame if he survives and this way prove Ichha right😛..otherwise who will save Veer here ??Tappu will rather save herself😡.,.Ichha will not believe Veer..Sid will go rafoo chakkar😡😆..so its only Vansh who can save Veer ..but for that he needs to survive first😆

Yeah Anyways we know Taps won't do anything to save Veer It should definitely be Vansh But Jyoti 'Attempt to Murder' case is also there What if Ichcha suddenly gets brains Yesterday she told Veer "I respect U Veer and wanna respect U forever" That was an indication that soon she would loose her respect for Veer Yeah that sentence would come true now Vansh to support Veer...
thanks for the update... so if tappu is going to confess it to vansh, surely she will not reveal the bride swap... oh no 😡 😡 i cannot tolerate this show anymore 🤢 ...will they ever let those cartoons know about the brideswap..... 😡 i bet, if this time they let the devil walk away, this show will go to drains .... 😡 😡 ... tht is all this deserves.....

Well the court proceedings will happen only if Vansh dies forever..if he just goes in coma or something..then I m sure police will wait for Vansh to come out of his coma state and only then Veer will hv to go through the trial😕
I remember Ichha once told Veer that "One day Vansh will b your biggest strength ..mark my words"😉...I wonder if this is the time when Vansh will save Veer from this blame if he survives and this way prove Ichha right😛..otherwise who will save Veer here ??Tappu will rather save herself😡.,.Ichha will not believe Veer..Sid will go rafoo chakkar😡😆..so its only Vansh who can save Veer ..but for that he needs to survive first😆

but jyoti ji they said this was gonna be the end of sid's track😕 i dont understand! 😕 vansh isnt dying then it will be fine naa! ichha wont believe veer but i will be extremely upset angry pissed horrified angry at tapu if she sees veer suffering a wrong accusation and she doesnt speak up!

another thing...article says that vansh called veer and ichha and said he was meeting tapu here...wont veer suspect tapu then?😕

</div>Well the court proceedings will happen only if Vansh dies forever..if he just goes in coma or something..then I m sure police will wait for Vansh to come out of his coma state and only then Veer will hv to go through the trial😕

<div>

is this really happening 😵 ... now the cvs need to be punished more than tapasya thakur 😡
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

but jyoti ji they said this was gonna be the end of sid's track😕 i dont understand! 😕 vansh isnt dying then it will be fine naa! ichha wont believe veer but i will be extremely upset angry pissed horrified angry at tapu if she sees veer suffering a wrong accusation and she doesnt speak up!

another thing...article says that vansh called veer and ichha and said he was meeting tapu here...wont veer suspect tapu then?😕

Well Veer may know it is Tapu who could be behind all this but Ichcha wont believe him and without proof he'll surely go to Jail

Other thing could be Tapu can say she didn't meet Vansh as Vansh only said he is going to meet Tapu
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
yeh but then veer suspecting tapu will also be wrong wont it...im wondering what role sid is gonna play in all this!
i m so confused my head is spinning i hope tapu will save veer but cant trust these CVs they will do anything 2 get high TRPs 😡
😭 well we cannot do anything but wait and see!😭
Why would Veer suspecting Taps be wrong???If he doesn't then he is wrong because he knows the entire history of Taps.....
Originally posted by divy609

Why would Veer suspecting Taps be wrong???If he doesn't then he is wrong because he knows the entire history of Taps.....

well him suspecting her might not be so unnatural but they might not guess that vansh killed himself...😕