Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

I dont see any update and hence a very very brief update from what I remember -

1. Khanak is all talli and bakbakying with the BF (and I think his name is Soam....which he keeps saying Foam!! ROFL.....to officially Foam hi rakh do naa! ROFL)....anyways, in the whole conversation, she majorly confuses Foam and the only thing he understood was that She loves Shaan and she should now give her marriage one chance and Shaan might be THE GUY for her.....Shaan come there and stops her from drinking.....They have a cute eye lock session....and yes, somewhere since yesterday Khanak has changed her saree from Pink to Blue...I wonder! Tongue...Drinks kya kya karaata hai...Wink....and yes, Shaan is dreaming about Khanak and gets so excited in his dream, that he falls down on the floor and hurts himself....LOLLOL

2. SD is eating everyone's head (and seriously mine too!) with her abbreviations and constant pestering in Mr.K's ears..."Meine kaha tha na..."...."Meine Kaha tha na...."....(Uff woman! to kehnaa band kar na....contant bak bak bak bak.....toti kahin ki! LOLLOL).....The family comes to know that Shaan's car was found in a red light area and they all become worried about him....Akshay and Mr.K are worried about Khanak as she is a woman in dangerous part of the state!

3. Foam comes and informs Shaan and Khanak that the cops have raided the hotel and they need to escape....In the process of escaping, Shaan and Khanak hide inside a room....When the cops open that room, Shaan and Khanak hide behind its door with the curtain hiding them.....Shaan closes Khanak's mouth as she is drunk and non-stop talkative! They have one more eye-lock session...When the cops leave, Khanak asks Shaan if they cannot stay there forever and enoy life like they are doing right now? This scene was very touching guys...must see......

Precap - Shaan and Khanak are in police station and Khanak is drunk....Shaan tries explaining that he is Khanak's hubby but the cops dnt listen....He tells Khanak to confirm it and when the cops ask her if its true, she tells them that her hubby's name is Suraj....Shaan gets into trouble and is locked behind eight balls!

sorry guys....too short for u.....and yes....today, Shaan was officially nicknamed as "Budthal"...ROFL

Love,
DD

Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 July 2010 at 11:53pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

indy1979yourmittArchanasnehasanjanaahcirchulbulliniviicrazyballShanak_Fankripsyhp18-Deepali-kulsumdmushkan_2003mah403boomerang123fahsaadJes75blackdaughterxxXSejalXxx-Alina-kubareisomersThe_May_RoseRajiniliciousTheBlackJaguar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update - 13th July" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tofeeees

IF-Rockerz

tofeeees

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
thanks DD Smile hawww i finished reading your update in just 2 minutes!! where did the updates go which took me 15 minutes to read atleast, savouring every bit of your comments!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ok i know i sound crazy! oh well i enjoyed myself in this 2 minute update as well *hugs*HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancingdoll

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeeees

thanks DD Smile hawww i finished reading your update in just 2 minutes!! where did the updates go which took me 15 minutes to read atleast, savouring every bit of your comments!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ok i know i sound crazy! oh well i enjoyed myself in this 2 minute update as well *hugs*HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

oh u r such a darling gal!! HugHug......

it wasnt my turn and didnt realize till now tht there werent any update....isliye did a snappy job....sorry.....Tongue

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
wow. short update. it went by like a click! LOL

thanks for the updateee! and I loved the last ShaNak scene too!

Shanak_Fan

Shanak_Fan

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Short but as usual sweet update.

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLGood to see that you made it intact to watch the epi...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Though you barely made it with your Dhoti and Izzat intact...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Yes the last part was the best..it was pricelss...the way she asked the question in such innocense......a simple question indeed with such a complicated answer...
Yash was superb as a drunk adn her expression in the last scene was ....mindblowing and loved Shans expression too the whole confusion and shock on his face to what she asked....StarStarStarClapClapClapClapClap

Jes75

IF-Dazzler

Jes75

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates DD ...Talli Khanak looked cute and it looks like Shaan is falling for her Heart

rishani

Goldie

rishani

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
thanks,i love ur update with funny comments like always!Tongue
i like  drunk Khanak & the "Budthal" nickname!LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top