Has any balaji show influenced anyone?!

preet03 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guyss how are you alllll doing😊

I was just thinking about the balaji show's and their stories.. i know this is kind of personal to everyone but i was wondering if any of the balaji show's have infulenced you in any good or bad way and even if the story of it relates to your lifee..its up to you guy's if you guy's want to share this information , i tottally don't mind and i don't want anyone to take this offensive😒

I have learned one thing from the show tere liye that there is a difference between like and love..we sometimes mistake that we love somebody when its just like..and that has happend to me and i realized it after 3 years that i was not in love and just liked the person alot!!!!! so for my opinion these shows do give you good messages in some way

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alisha_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes!!! i have learned the same thing for now. and i m gonna say that nilu ma'am's dialogue to someone :P
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I only watched one before this one and that was KDMHMD and i learned a lot of things from it about love and life ... and most important thing i learned was that no matter how much you love someone if you don't have trust in them its really useless ... also that never put your love to test and we as human beings should never ask another human being to choose between different relationships (my poor Prem 😭) ... and also that ego should not come between love ... and if we really love someone and they make a mistake we should consider forgiving them or else we might end up with a lot of wasted time and regrets  ... now lets see if this one teaches me anything 😆
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i learnt the difference between love & crush before this show too but this show like confirms tht belief now tht love & crush DO have a difference...specially my age group who nowadays easily mistakes crush for love & ends up doing things they r not supposed to do at our age. Another thing that i learnt is same as soaps1's one too...but i learnt tht from kis desh & kasautii both. Trust, patience is def. important in love...otherwise there's no point...sum1 or both will end up being hurt at sum point. Pavitra rishta taught me that you dont ALWAYS have to be SELFLESS, if that's going to ruin not only 1, but more than 1 ppl's lives & happiness.
reshma2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i can't explain how...but KDMHMD - the way prem loved heer - definitely has. it's raised my standards on how one should be treated by someone they love... with respect, trust, loyalty... like ya, at times all of that didn't work in the show, obviously many things went wrong but we learnt through them by seeing it all on the show. and their love was SO pure... there's nothing better than that.

There are two actually: 1) Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai, and 2) Kis Desh.

The first one taught me, how trusting is too important in love. If you fail to trust your love, then it is better to dump your love. A love without trust is meaningless.

The second one taught me what a love is actually, and how a lover is to be treated with dignity. I loved how Prem stood by Heer's side whenever she was humiliated and ignored. Loved that.

Meaningful post. Wonderful idea. Thank you.

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh and one more very important one i learned though not from the story or the characters but from the creatives, BT and SP and that is no matter how much we scream for something in life, how badly we may want it, how much ever we may fight for it  wohi hota hey jo hona hota hey ... but you should scream anyways ... it helps get rid of frustration

And also one should always stand up for what is right, no matter how many enemies you may get, never stop saying what you believe in 🥳

Oh one more ... in life when you are over and done with something  ... no matter how painful, no matter how ugly, no matter how much hair pulling you went through for it ... looking back you only remember and smile at the good  of it all ... no matter how much they may have ruined the show ... whenever i go back and look at Prem i am all smiles 😛

Aik show aur itney lessons hmmm 😎
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi guys,

i gave a long thought abt this topic to figure out if i'v ever been influenced by balaji shows... well i have few thoughts which i want to share with u guys....

1. Kis desh mein hai mera dil - love & trust
prem & heer love and respect each other. the love & trust they shared with each other is truly wonderful. there were ups and downs in their relationship but still they managed to overcome the bad times as a jodi and crated history as one of the most loved television jodis

2. Pavitra Rishta - family value & promises
i'm shocked and dumbstruck watching how much manav & archana love their families. the way they cope up with storms which tries to harm their families is really amazing. it urges me to think twice before saying or doing certain things if they revolve around my family. another thing i LOVE is how manav & archana keep up to their promises. they both gave up their marriage to help another woman raise a baby with dignity, something which is out of my league i must say

cheers,
nadini

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I have watched all K balaji shows😆
and every serial teach me something...Love, Relation,Truth, Trust, Romance☺️
Thats why I love balaji serials😊

Edited by fanofprem - 13 years ago
urcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually when I was little I learned gayatri mantra from Kyunki saas then I became very religious n all......actually, I really like Ekta's shows cuz actually I've seen them happening in my life or my mom's life or lives of people I know....so however people ridicule Ekta n her shows, I respect her from my heart...........I get mad at her for separating jodis but then even in real life not all lovers have happy ending
Edited by urcrazy - 13 years ago