Happy Birthday -bhootni- aka Sumi!! =D

Posted: 13 years ago
Just found out that it's someone specials birthday!!! Please wish our very own Dev Team member -bhootni- aka Sumi!!!! πŸ˜ƒ 

Happy Birthday Sumiii!

(above taken from Nitya)

I hope that you your dreams, wishes and goals come true in life!! May god bless you and give you the strength to overcome difficulties in life and may you find your life filled with happiness. Now that your finally 21, you an have some real fun. πŸ˜† I'd hit Vegas if i were you. πŸ˜‰

NOTE: Could someone from the Dev Team make this a sticky for at least today? Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by blackdaughter - 13 years ago
HAppy BDAY SUMIII

Please i dont want to hear the song Talli Hua Talli Hua tomorrow.
May God be with u in every step. And May All wishes come true.

Luv Ya Happy bday
Happy birthday[again]! I hope you have a blast today! eat loads of cake and do some masti!

May you have a billion more birthdays! and I hope you get everything you wish for in life. (:
awwwwwwwwwwww thank you all of you!!!!! lol this is so special!!! yay :P....
Happy birthday hope you have a blast!
Hey Sumi darlinggggggggggg!!!

Many Happy returns of the day!! Have a sooper dooper year ahead! and you know what.....I am not leaving you soooooo easily.......I am coming back with my grilling session!!! u better watch out the space!! Mwah!!!

Love,
DD!
To my lover.

H a P P Y  B i R T H D aY !!

I have a present for you.
But it'll have to wait a lil while.

<3

Oye Kudiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! Me back with my grilling session....Chal shuru ho jaa paashaaoan!...Shaavaan Shaavaan *lifts her leg like AB dancing*....oh!! sorry....*looks at sumi sheepishly*...sorry...bhaavnaaoan mein beh gayi thi....🀣

okie...so, get set go.....some rules before tht.....none of the answers can have replies like - None, No One...Yet to happen, Dont know...etc...everything has to be concrete! sun liya...ab aage badh!! 🀣

1a. The funniest Pet Name, that anyone has ever called you with.....πŸ˜‰
1b. Your age...(*seeing some whacks on my way *....arre rooko bhai.....sumi- meine real age to nahi poochi na....ab mein aur kitna bada clue doon??? *rubs her head* πŸ˜†
2.  Your favourite Forum in IF
3. Your favourite SOAP
4. Your favourite TV Actor and Actress
5. Your favourite Movie Actor and Actress
6. Your favourite person (need not be celebrity)
7. Your most embarrasing moment... (Now wouldnt I love to know this πŸ˜‰.........and "Not yet come" answer nahi chalega....u have to site One....Thats it!! *gives a stern look* 🀣)
8. Your most honoured moment
9. Your favourite and most comedy dialogue
10. Your favourity dish for which you can go on World War III.....
11. One thing about Shaan/Maan (Pick one, aaj Bday hai na, koi kuch nahi kahegaa.....fullon freedom! 🀣🀣)....you like and one thing you dont like...
12. If you want to replace Geet/Khanak with one actress who would that be?
13. Your favourite Geet-Maan or Khanak-Shaan moment....(You can be creative here and create your own!)
14. One character you would wanna give a hard punch on the eye in RBO... (You can again be creative as to how you would like to punish him/her)
15. If Shaan/Maan (the one you picked before) gives you a choice of jobs in his household, which one would you pick and why -
a. His personal chef
b. His personal Body Guard
c. His personal ghoda (and by this I mean, everytime he wants to punish someone he lets you do that....you are only for punishing someoneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
d. His personal Mechanic
16. hui hui hui.....hui hui.hui.....*santa roars with his red bag*....hui hui hui..........Santa grants you a bday wish....bday gift of celebrating one day (24hrs, includes the evening and night πŸ˜‰ ) with Shaan/Maan.....Describe your day and night with him...........and I am more intereted in the later.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........Haw!!!........Beep Beep Beep.... 🀬

Hope you had a Fab day!

Cheers,
DD
Happy Birthday Sumi darling,

Hope you had a blast turining 21....and hope no incident like Shan or Khanak...getting all Tali...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Wishing you all the best dear hope all your dreams come true.