Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

mishty1033

IF-Dazzler

mishty1033

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

Video Update

Written Update

Taani's brother is ironing his clothes[he looked so cute] when Laboni brings him tea and he doesn't take it. He is clearly upset with her because she along with Bimlindu fixed Taani's and Anu's marriage at a very young age. Laboni tries to justify herself[ I love Laboni's background score it makes me laugh] saying that she followed what her husband did and that she truly believes that this time her husband has done somthing good. She goes on to justify how Taani will be happy in her sasural...  Taani's brother tries to explain to Laboni that what if Anu falls in love with someone else ... and what if he disagree's to accept Taani as his wife. Laboni still defends the marriage but Taani's brother can take it no more and leaves up from there with Laboni screaming behind him to come to the wedding.[LOL Typical laboni but we all love her just like that]

Taani comes to the wedding dressed up really good. She meets Shekhar and her father and greets them and then spots Anurag and goes to him. Anurag sees her coming but is upset with her because he believes she is moving a lot with Subodh these days.[Anu is already jealous and slowly he's gonna realise that he loves her....can't wait for that] She meets him and talks to him but he clearly acts upset with her and tries to make it obvious. He tells her what were you doing with Subodh and she was about to say it but then decided not to as it would spoil Anu's surprise. Anu appears hurt when Taani refuses to tell  him what she was busy doing with Subodh.

Subodh enters the mansion and greets Shekhar and Bimlindu in Bengali and then comes to where Taani is standing. Aromita and Paromita are also standing with her. Subodh has a big pink gift box with him. He comes to Taani and Aro and Paro ask him what has he brought. Subodh replies that it is a gift that Taani had selected and its a lamp. Taani tells him to write thier names on the card on the box and Subodh very cleverly writes his and Taani's name and when Taani questions him as to why don't you write other's name, he says that they were not there when we were shopping hence. [ You little naughty Subodh you are going to get a heartache when you realise who she has asked for the other gift.]Paro and Aro look dejected. Subodh makes an excuse and goes to Anu to make him jealous that he went for shopping with Taani. To make him more jealous he shows the gift that had his and her name on it. Then he tres to act like a friend and tells Anu that he told Taani about what he feels and that Taani had reciprocated in a positive manner. He tells about how she praised his writing. Anu is about to tell him that she cannot like you because they are married but then stops himself from saying it. [ Anu you should have just said it... atleast it would have stopped Subodh's movements... LOL but he is defiently gonna get a heartbreak soon]Anu feels dejected. Taani calls Subodh and leaves from there.

A small kid cmes to Ananya and tells her that some servant gave him soemthing that he  had to give to Ananya. She takes it and the kid goes and Anaya recieves Ritesh's call. He tells her that I am returning your amanat today but I jsut want to see you once in the bridal attire. Ananya shouts at him that you did what you had to do. But after he says that she asks him whetehre you are around me.... she senses him... and goes to the balcony and sees him standing below the balcony. He tells her that I wanted to gift this ring to you on our wedding day bit that I dont see happening and hence I am giving it to you right now. Ananya says that I don't want anything from you now and throws the ring below at him.[ OMG I am loveing the chemistry that this couple is developing.. Initially I was like ok this is another couple but day by day their intensity is heating up....]

--BREAK--

Ritesh tells her that I know I have not been good to you but I love you very much. She starts crying and says that I know you love me but then how would be able to live without me  she tells him to not go and stay back...he says that your father has gitfed me a lot of things and hence I cannot break his trust.... She tries to stop him but he just goes... Ananya breaks down... Nilu sees her and thinks about going and consoling her but then thinks better and decides not to go.

Taani asks Subodh if he brought her gift. Subodh tells her that yes he did and points to the pink gift that he had brought. Taani asks abt the laughing buddha that she  had asked him to bring. He says that he forgot that at home... N Taani becomes upset but then Subodh says that don't worry I will ask my mom to bring it because she is yet to arrive here. Taani's face lightens up and Anu sees them. However, he only sees that Subodh consoles Taani about the laughing buddha but doesn't hear the conversation and hence he understands something else. Laboni comes there and tries to talk to Anu but Anu is all upset and tells her that he is upset with Taani and the kind of friends that she keeps the company of. Laboni sees Taani talking to Aro and Paro and assumes that Anu deosn't like Taani talking to them[ when he actually meant Subodh Anu leaves from there and Laboni starts thinking. She goes to Taani and Aro and Paro and Taani leaves from there as some friend calls her. Laboni gives a good hearing to the poor girls who are unaware of why Laboni is scolding them. They bend their head and agree about not talking to Taani.[Maybe Laboni should give such a hearign to Subodh.. It might definelty work.. hmmmm]

Laboni meets Anu and tells him that she scolded the person... Anu first of all doesn't believe it and then Laboni describes how they two have glasses on and Anu starts to wonder.Subodh and Taani are still roaming around together in the wedding. Anu keeps staring at Taani and keep following her wherever she goes. A cute song plays in the background. He remembers how he was sitting in the back and Taani and Subodh were sitting in the front and enjoying. He sees people surrounding Taani and Subodh and sees that they are really enjoing each others company. The song ends. Robindo comes up there and asks Anu as to how does he look. Anu slaps him. and leaves. Poor Robindo is just left to caress his cheek and he says, ' does dada think that I am a mandir's bell that he just comes and bangs on' [ hiS haircut..... at the beginning of the scene I was like who is this girlll.. but then I was liek ooo thats our good old Robindo...jheheh]

--BREAK--

Nilu confrons Shekar about Ananya. And tells him to think about Ananya and that she cannot see her like that. Shekar tells her that 'Well If you want me to bring her to the mandap then I will do it.' Some lady says that ita tiem for the barat to come. Shekar tells Nilu that the barat has come go and get her. Ananya is in the room alone and thinking about hwo can she leave Ritesh when he loves her so much. She thinks that she cannot do it. She goes and changes her clothes, writes a letter and hides her face with a chunni and is running to leave the house ... she bumps into someone but the lady mistakes her for someone else and Ananya leaves the house. The same lady sees Anu and tells him to go get Ananya as the barat is about to come. Anu goes in her room and looks for her but deosn't find her. He finds the letter that was written by her and is shocked. He sees the letter and then the barat that is at his house already. The episode ends on his shocked face.[ A lot of drama in the next episode for sure.]

Overall It was a good episode high on the drama quotient!!

<3mishty

Edited by mishtyvishu - 13 July 2010 at 4:00pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasanjanaplanonungakakasapnamgmani86kripsydivya871A HUGE FANnanda_gopasalima523Ruhee110-Yasi-zohra80RosminPutijaChalhovKhaLidaHRaisinminaz296mah403DEEENCH-Anu13-srk_kadz...Nikhita....shona.pallavi25nivedithatinselSoaps1.AngelSunShine_A

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Video & Written Update July 13th 2010 -Ananya runs" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jamoshi2507

IF-Dazzler

jamoshi2507

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
thanks dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishty1033

KhaLidaH

Goldie

KhaLidaH

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
thank u