Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Sorry this is kind of random and I'm not a fan of Saif Ali Khan or Rani Mukurji, neither have I watched HumTum......But this situation of ShaNak's reminds me of the films situation and songs.....Their fights, then friendship, widow story......I can just imagine a VMz of this whole week, on ' Larki Kyun '( Anyone willing to make it?LOL)

Some one esle also mentioned the same thing on the forum, I thinkSmile.....

P.S. At the beginning of this post I didn't mean any offense to Saif or Rani, I was just stating I am not a fan of theirsEmbarrassedSmile......

Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 July 2010 at 3:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughter

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ShaNak = Saif/Rani - HumTum" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
I never thought that.... Shocked That's actually pretty cool. Big smile I don't mind Rani or Saif, by the way. LOL

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackdaughter

I never thought that.... Shocked That's actually pretty cool. Big smile I don't mind Rani or Saif, by the way. LOL

Sorry if the first part of my post sounded rudeEmbarrassed......They are both good actors, but I am just not a fanEmbarrassed.......

blackdaughter

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Oh May, it's fine!! LOL I could care less. We live in free countries, so it's all good! Freedom of speech and all that. Big smile

The_May_Rose

rishani

Goldie

rishani

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Agree with u maddy,i just loved Hum tum & a big fan of Rani.
Somwhere,Shanak scenes remind me too of Saif-Rani in the movie,like their fights...Tongue

The_May_Rose

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I have watched Hum Tum, and quite liked it! But dare I differ, that ShaNak (it took me a while to get used to that nick name) scenes have a different flavor - its more of that young couple... who are forced to grow up and yet cant let go of their childishness (that makes you wanna give them a whack on their head! LOL) at times and the childlike charm stays... they are so themselves with each other...everything else around, can acutally wait or take a hike! LOL... and that is adorable

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sareeta

I have watched Hum Tum, and quite liked it! But dare I differ, that ShaNak (it took me a while to get used to that nick name) scenes have a different flavor - its more of that young couple... who are forced to grow up and yet cant let go of their childishness (that makes you wanna give them a whack on their head! LOL) at times and the childlike charm stays... they are so themselves with each other...everything else around, can acutally wait or take a hike! LOL... and that is adorable

Sareeta I completely agree with your discription of ShaNakBig smileLOL......My claim to the HumTum connection was based on songs, story line and promos.....You guys would be able to judge better since you have seen the filmSmile.......

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
May lovely topic dear...me not  afan of Sai f or Rani either but Hum Tum was good....but have to agree completely with Sareeta....our Shanak are something else ....WinkLOLLOL

The_May_Rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top