Really shame on them! Shanky made the right choice

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
 Shanky saw something that biased fans didn't.  He saw the good in Sid, the power to do the right thing! That is something he has that others lack!!!!

I was so disgusted today. More than that Sid's tears hurt me. Because out of all the people he really didn't think his closest people would do this to him. But then again lets look at Sid's character history. Hasn't he always been put down by people he trusted? Always??!

JP is bandwagoner. I am not anti JP but he has always been disgusting. Hitting on women and using his profession to do it. Making silly jokes. Going along with any plan that pops up etc.

Armaan he is usually good at heart but he doesn't have the insight. I think Shanky saw that. Armaan himself mentioned today he will go back to his old prankster days. Something Armaan fans denied few days ago saying no one deserves the position more than Armaan. Well then is this how the " SENIOR" doctor should behave who deserves to be in charge of " DISCIPLINE" ?? I will forget the fact that he was making fun of Sid who happens to look up to him as a friend, a BROTHER!!

Jiggy is useless another bandwagoner.

Sid was amazing. He is the right mixture of everything. He cares for rules. Not that he hasn't broken his share of the rules but after he makes a mistake he learns from it and he truly repents it. I love how admitted his mistake, even when his disciplined wife Rids didn't. And I like how he wants to prove that he can do it but he doesn't want to disrespect his friends. Specially Armaan. He is still polite. It's too early to tell what would happen tomorrow but again I like his insight. Asking who is that one enemy who wants to do this to him instead of getting furious.

Editing the next morning

If I write this same post right now the wording would be very different. I was a bit sad about Sid when I wrote the post. No offense intended. That's my emotional outburst.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sid was so amazing today the innocent yet wanting to do everthing to prove himself 😭. Shame of the trio Jiggy ,JP are just tooo much.
LuV_MiLeS thumbnail

I agree Fatz. When we r given some big responsibility with lots of trust we usually look upto our seniors for help & cooperation. Sid was no different, poor guy he so wanted to fulfill his responsibility with full dedication at the same time making sure that he does not hurt his friends. Sid could have easily adopted an angry man avtar and started giving orders but NO he didn't do that.

But what did he get in return? Instead of cooperation his senior started playing pranks on him? That too just after getting a warning from Shanky? I dont blame Jp n jiggy that much cuz one is intern n other is nurse but armaan, isn't he a senior? Ridz was so right when she said that playing pranks is the only thing armaan is good at n maybe thats the reason she was so worried for Sid.

Edited by LuV_MiLeS - 13 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuV_MiLeS

I agree Fatz. When we r given some big responsibility with lots of trust we usually look upto our seniors for help & cooperation. Sid was no different, poor guy he so wanted to fulfill his responsibility with full dedication at the same time making sure that he does not hurt his friends. Sid could have easily adopted an angry man avtar and started giving orders but NO he didn't do that.

But what did he get? Instead of cooperation his senior started playing pranks on him? That too just after getting a warning from Shanky? I dont blame Jp n jiggy that much cuz one is inter n other is nurse but armaan, isn't he a senior? Ridz was so right when she said that playing pranks is only thing armaan is good at.

I know this is happening after an warning from SHASHANK!! oh some respect these doctors have for their seniors and the hospital rules. When I become a doctor I want to join them. I am not saying Sid is innocent. he has made his share of mistakes. But he learned from them. The others learned NOTHING! The apology letter meant NOTHING!! 😲😲

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't like how it was taken out in a work place setting..if Armaan had to do something, why not do soemthing outside of work and then scores can be settled..but doing this during duty just proves that Armaan wasn't the right candidate for this position

*an another thing for all you who are going to bash me: I am not Anti-Armaan in anyway but what he did today wasn't good

LuV_MiLeS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

I know this is happening after an warning from SHASHANK!! oh some respect these doctors have for their seniors and the hospital rules. When I become a doctor I want to join them. I am not saying Sid is innocent. he has made his share of mistakes. But he learned from them. The others learned NOTHING! The apology letter meant NOTHING!! 😲😲

Yep that apology letter was NOTHING for armaan but a formality which he does every time after committing a mistake.

kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ridz was right abt armaan, i mean he is a senior doctor but  why is he behaving like a intern? i mean does he really need to play pranks on sid?
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl05

I didn't like how it was taken out in a work place setting..if Armaan had to do something, why not do soemthing outside of work and then scores can be settled..but doing this during duty just proves that Armaan wasn't the right candidate for this position

*an another thing for all you who are going to bash me: I am not Anti-Armaan in anyway but what he did today wasn't good

I am not anti Armaan either. I adore Armaan. I would've okay with too if hospital wasn't the setting. But what the trio did today was very disrespectful.

😳

Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you Angel..
I was seriously disgusted by the gang's behaviour with Sid today...

I have always noticed,as you mentioned,that JP always has stupid jokes to present and Jiggy is very irritating..

As for Armaan,i have always adored him and totally love him but really feel that he shouldn't have done this with Sid,the guy who thinks of him as a brother...it was really sad to see Sid cry like that..

I really want Armaan and JPJ to apologize to Sid ASAP because if this doesn't happen,Sid might lose his trust in them....