Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
You guys, i just realized something!! Shocked 

Whenever ShaNak are having a moment or a major change is taking place in their relationship, Khanak's peatee (is that what it's called? ConfusedLOL) is there to give them support. LOL Like the time when Shaan was furious at Khanak and threatened to take his 'claim' on her as her husband, her peatee was there. She left with it later. Wink

And on this journey too, Khanak's peatee remains a faithful companion to ShaNak. I think it's there good luck charm or something. Whenever she lugs it around everywhere with her, it indirectly brings ShaNak closer!! LOL So i made this topic to give our thanks to Khanak's peatee and pay tribute to it. It should know that it's efforts are appreciated! Wink I hope that you remain in the serial and continue to give ShaNak support and encourgement in their relationship oh great and maahan peatee!! ROFL

Note: This topic is just for fun. I hope i didn't offend anyone. Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

akshat1-Unknown-22xxXSejalXxxThe_May_RoseisomerskubareChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tribute to Khanak ki peatee!! =D" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I know right! Her dabba(i just call it that) has been with Khanak thru thick and thin. It is really something! LOL I was thinking that Shaan would hit one of the gundas with it and they would make a run for it..but that didn't happen. In that case..the wallet turned out to be the hero.

Let me go find a picture of it! I'll post it on here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughterThe_May_Rosekubare

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

That would be perfect Nitz!! LOL

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Peatee??? ( May thinks what is Maddy on aboutConfused)......Pea - tee, what's that???(May reads the post)......

Oh I get it you mean 'peytee ' ( not sure if thats right eitherConfusedLOL) her suitcaseLOL......Her blue dabba which we wanted Shaan to hit the Gondas withROFL.....It deserves a tribute after CVs have made it such a focal point.....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 July 2010 at 2:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughterkubare

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
The Paetee sure deserves this TRIBUTE..for being such a faithful thing in Khanak's and even Shan's lifeROFLROFLROFLROFL...ever ready for anything...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Always ready to eb oin the go...and haven't we seen it move...from up to down the stairs...for being used to sit on by Khanak whehn tired and , being used by Shan to push Khanak out of the bus...in
which she was with the Bhas......ROFLROFLROFLROFLAnd especially for helping Khanak change her saree for todays epi....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Khanak ki Paetee ki JAI HO....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Hummm...did they take the paetee to jail with them do you think???? or it got forgotten...in the hotel...ROFLROFLROFL

We can always have Khanak ask her Police Bhas to go rescue her paetee....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

shriya84blackdaughterThe_May_Rose

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Oh god. I just thought of something..the police are taking Shaan and Khanak to the station right? will they give her a chance to go up to the room and get her dabba? Shocked we can't just leave it there.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84blackdaughterThe_May_Rosekubare

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
dang! I just typed that.ROFLROFL looks like all of us paetee fans think alike. ROFL

shriya84kubareThe_May_Rose

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
I hope the paetee isn't left there!! Shocked But yes, Jai Ho, Jai Ho!!! LOL

shriya84kubareisomers

Post Reply New Post

Go to top