Tere Liye

i feel so sad for ritesh tdy

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
today more of onu...i feel very sad for ritesh....the way he cries to ananya that he loves her way too much but then he is very helpless....when such things happen in a true love....it hurts so much....and i could feel ritesh pain here....the way his eyes and voice expressed how much he loves ananya......he loves her alot....and all while he pretending infront of everyone....he make his heart as a rock and did all the decoration and telling everyone that he does not ananya....but in real he was dying thousand deaths.....

i felt sad for him tdy.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i feel so sad for ritesh tdy" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

urcrazy

urcrazy

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
I know....poor him!!!! I feel like Ananya Ritesh lovestory will give Anu n Taani some useful messages about LOVESmile

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by urcrazy

I know....poor him!!!! I feel like Ananya Ritesh lovestory will give Anu n Taani some useful messages about LOVESmile

right i agree.....ritesh-ananya story will give a message to Anu-Taani....how love is sweet and beautiful but at times painful too....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

urcrazyZaYaHolic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top