Rang Badalti Odhani

Bante Bante Baat Bigadjayegi...

Mahiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys I am posting in this forum for the first time as I am a die hard Miley Jab Hum Tum fan and have always been active in that forum... but off late started watching geet and RBO....

I was sooo happy that positive vibes have been developing between shan and Khanak but due to Khanak's behaviour shan will be in jail and this would make him lose his temper

I really wish and hope that it ends in a light note... I hope Khanak tells the police that shan is her husband... Gosh poor fellow just went out to get his wife back and this lady pushed him behind walls of jail πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Urggh i know.!! The precap was not very promising but i am just taking it with a pinch of salt coz the whole idea of this journey back home, is for Shan and Khanak to finally get rid of their differences.Shan wont be stuck in jail for long coz he is Shan, kuch na  kuch nautanki toh karaega hi lekin jail se bahar zaroor niklega.And even if he shouts at Khank it wont make a difference coz Khanak is drunk.But i would  have ideally wanted both of them to be stuck in jail.πŸ˜†
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome to the forum Mahii😊.....

The precap has got us all wondering......But hopefully Kanak will start talking and the police realise ShaNak are married....Plus the Some/ ' Fome' is playing another six charactors in ShaNak's journey home, so he will come as a different charactor and help ShaNakπŸ˜ƒ......
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sharmida

Urggh i know.!! The precap was not very promising but i am just taking it with a pinch of salt coz the whole idea of this journey back home, is for Shan and Khanak to finally get rid of their differences.Shan wont be stuck in jail for long coz he is Shan, kuch na  kuch nautanki toh karaega hi lekin jail se bahar zaroor niklega.And even if he shouts at Khank it wont make a difference coz Khanak is drunk.But i would  have ideally wanted both of them to be stuck in jail.πŸ˜†

Yes I agree, would be fun to have them both in the cellπŸ˜†......Maybe Kanak will ask, to be put into the cell and as a result the police will know they are husband and wifeπŸ˜ƒ.......
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha May that would be too much fun to watch.!! Both of them bickering and the police would be so fed up with them, hey, what if that fome guy plays a police officer?? Nah my imagination is running wild thinking as to what will happen.I dont mind if Shan is in jail but he has to be with khanak.!!πŸ˜†
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am not worried to see Shan land up behind bars....he deserves it....*put hands on hips* for being so unchivalrous....and being rude o Khanak in the beginning....and telling her to leave....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nah...our Khanak will save him I think..with her Shan Khatha thats she has already narrated to The Bhas in the bus, the Prostitues, Fome aka Some in the Hotel and now we willl have the Police be her audience...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† as well as Shan....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Or as someone said an other character played by Gaurav aka Fome may come to the rescue...

I am atleast getting my wish fulfilled...Shanak end up in jail though I so wanted them to share the jail cell together...but looks like Shan will do that alone...until Khanak does something ..to land up inside with him...or get him out....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Can't wait for tomorrows epi....the CV's have really got us hooked bad...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by kubare - 13 years ago
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome Mahii!!! *hug* πŸ˜ƒ I'm quite sure that this will end on a positive or light note. They've kept that up for the past week, so i think they are going to follow it through till they reach home. And like everyone else said, fome to the rescue!!! *fingers crossed* πŸ˜† I hope you remain active on this forum from now on. πŸ˜ƒ
Maddy
isomers thumbnail
I read somewhere that the fome dude is playing multiple avatars..so I think he's going to be their saviour. I mean..if Khanak doesn't end up telling the whole station her life katha..then the guy might end up getting Shaan out of jail. πŸ€” In a new avatar of course.
rishani thumbnail
Fome guy will surely save them,i don't think that Khanak will speak to poilce officers. As the new guy will play 7 avatars,so he'll be the "angel" & cupid too.
Mahiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: blackdaughter

Welcome Mahii!!! *hug* πŸ˜ƒ I'm quite sure that this will end on a positive or light note. They've kept that up for the past week, so i think they are going to follow it through till they reach home. And like everyone else said, fome to the rescue!!! *fingers crossed* πŸ˜† I hope you remain active on this forum from now on. πŸ˜ƒ

Maddy

hey dear 'hugs' to you too... thanks for ur lovely reply... yes i will be active on this forum πŸ˜Š