Laagi Tujhse Lagan

D&N:Eternal Love Story-Part 4-Jul 13..Start Voting (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

apra

IF-Dazzler

apra

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
my my kya bolu hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BTW i loved the silent fight to good first steps for dutta becoming a jhoru ka gulam- kala's worst fears

and once again the gadha dint notice nakku's feet once the water fell on them and what was that in the precap "nakku anna ke aadmi mare hai anna nahi" the girl was scared and that is how you are supposed calm her down

from gadha to bander and back to gadha dutta's transformation

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meghapartiDancingdollAnu-Reddy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D&N:Eternal Love Story-Part 4-Jul 13..Start Voting (Page 3)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigrl414

Goldie

desigrl414

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
One Liner: "Pata nahin tu kis miti ki bani hui hay?"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLasub_rosaapknfjholAnu-Reddy

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SonyaBlade

Originally posted by Dancingdoll

OMG.....today's silent episode was AMAZING. Not one words spoken between the two of them (I'm assuming that's becasue they don't want to make any noise in case Anna's men are around) BUT still the chemistry, the eyes, the body gestures, EVERYTHING ABOUT THOSE TWO in today's episode was SOLID. WOW...is all I have to say about this. I was mesmerized looking into Naku's eyes and then into Dutta's. Arre yaar..yeh duno ne tha kamal kardhiya aaj ki episdoe mein. 

Oh, and for me this epi was truly a silent epi because I skipped over the rona dona of the babi and Patil Kandhan parts..didn't even want to watch it, because I couldn't get enough of the acting from Naku and Dutta.

ONE LINER: Arre Dutta yeh ladki itni kiddi, itni pyari, itni kubsoorat ek sath kasay ho sakthi hai???ErmmErmmErmm

Silence speaks 1000 words....thats what it was.....a complete dating episode in jungle....loving, caring, nok-jhokying, roothoying and then manoying....ROFL....but all these without words....with ust expressions and hands...and their fist fight.....or rather palm fight.....oye hoye.....only Naku can have that with a DON....and the best part is that he too participates....ROFLROFL......I loved it sooooooooo much!! Clap

oye kudi....that one liner is what dutta is thinking - right???

of course its what he;s thinking......but we all are waiting for the day when he actually says something like that directly to her.....oh please please please...give us that day sooner than later.

Sonya, if thats a day after her beauty is revealed, then we have a long wait!! u see, after her beauty is revealed, I am so sure, Dutta wuld go in that betrayal route, accuse her of not confiding in him before and being like other two witches in his life...blah blah blah!....

and then naku wuld have to give a similar temple episode test for him to think this liner! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockChicGirl

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by ltl_fan

Loved reading your analysis.  I totally agree that today's episode was amazing minus the PN clan drama.  What made the episode even more powerful and memorable was that inspite of not  a single word being exchanged between Tasha they were able to convey so much emotions to each other - concern, anger, love and gratitude.    No wonder we love them so much.  Loved seeing Nakku's satisfaction after winning this nok jhok.  The icing on the cake was the deliberate push she surprised Dutta with.LOLLOLLOLLOL  Nakku keep up the good work -  Dutta needs several more jolts.
My one liner:  "Kaise Tum Mujhe Milgayi"

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

u r funny!!
ROFL

I totally loved that smile that Naku gives after wearing his jacket....total satisfaction...One score on her side!
ROFL....and then that push from behind....ROFL.....u r soooooo right...we are gng to have jolts season now!
ROFL

oh! and I loveeeeeeeeed ur one liner! Clap

People were wondering if the push was intentional or not...I think it was completely intentional...as if she was saying "Chal dikha...ab kya karta hain tu"

and the way dutta looked at ehr back after the dhakka, as if he is wondering, hey bhagoo....yeh sab kya kya hone laga hai mere saath...pehle mein ghode chala ta tha and now.....suddenly life mein koi attitude de raha hai, suddenly life mein palm fights kar raha hai, suddenly koi wound cover kar raha hai and now this dhakka!!! Kaise??? kya?? kyun?? kab?? ROFLROFL

Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 July 2010 at 11:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaAnu-ReddymeghapartiRockChicGirl

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

OMG.....today's silent episode was AMAZING. Not one words spoken between the two of them (I'm assuming that's becasue they don't want to make any noise in case Anna's men are around) BUT still the chemistry, the eyes, the body gestures, EVERYTHING ABOUT THOSE TWO in today's episode was SOLID. WOW...is all I have to say about this. I was mesmerized looking into Naku's eyes and then into Dutta's. Arre yaar..yeh duno ne tha kamal kardhiya aaj ki episdoe mein. 

Oh, and for me this epi was truly a silent epi because I skipped over the rona dona of the babi and Patil Kandhan parts..didn't even want to watch it, because I couldn't get enough of the acting from Naku and Dutta.

ONE LINER: Arre Dutta yeh ladki itni kiddi, itni pyari, itni kubsoorat ek sath kasay ho sakthi hai???ErmmErmmErmm

Silence speaks 1000 words....thats what it was.....a complete dating episode in jungle....loving, caring, nok-jhokying, roothoying and then manoying....ROFL....but all these without words....with ust expressions and hands...and their fist fight.....or rather palm fight.....oye hoye.....only Naku can have that with a DON....and the best part is that he too participates....ROFLROFL......I loved it sooooooooo much!! Clap

oye kudi....that one liner is what dutta is thinking - right???

Now that u guys have pointed out...I realized yes...not even a single syllable was spoken between TaSha. Strangely I didnt notice the silence.Shocked To me it was as if they were continuously speaking. Naku openly showing her emotions while dutta trying to hide them...pretending not to care and yet wanting unwillingly to just enjoy the love he was being showered with.
As per the news articles dutta will not take her back home...I wonder how will he keep away?

yep...I read that too....i m wondering how he culd do tht.....when Babi and sethi are back home.....either, ganpat wuld come from somewhere and take her to the new house and Dutta wuld tell them that he wuld send sethji and Babi behind.....not sure....but the new lakshman rekha that Babi has sketched.....Dutta has to get Naku back else his life is in danger!....offical henchwoman for Dutta! Wink

meghapartiAnu-ReddyRockChicGirl

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarathikb

DD loved your update.
Tasha rocked yesterday and I just loved that little mute fight they had about the dupatta and coat.
One Liner : Kaha Phas Gaya

LOLLOL...I ust loved how they had that fist fight....if they had pillows, I am sure they wuld have left no cotton clean! LOLLOL

Anu-Reddy

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apra

my my kya bolu hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BTW i loved the silent fight to good first steps for dutta becoming a jhoru ka gulam- kala's worst fears

and once again the gadha dint notice nakku's feet once the water fell on them and what was that in the precap "nakku anna ke aadmi mare hai anna nahi" the girl was scared and that is how you are supposed calm her down

from gadha to bander and back to gadha dutta's transformation

LOLLOLLOL.....joru ka ghulam....I know...thats the reason Kala was keeping him away from gals....after all she knows her brother inside out....ROFL

but apra, there is one silver lining to the precap, he atleast ACKed that Naku is worried about him and the danger surrounding him bcoz of Anna, else why would he shake her and tell her the truth....this only proves, he considers her on his side and not on the opp side!! itna to change aaya! Wink

sub_rosaAnu-ReddyRockChicGirl

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
guys...now start voting on the one liners.....hit the "Like" button and I wuld count the votes after 12 hours!

so, guys...enter ur one liner and vote for others too!

Anu-Reddy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top