Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Guys,

From today onwards, I will post one pic that of Dutta or Naku and you all have to give one liner of what you think Dutta or Naku are thinking....You have to get into your passionate, romantic cocoon and think of that one liner, that can define this eternal LS!

The discussion of the topic can go on as usual but when you are giving a liner, please post the entry with the word "One-Liner"...Every member in the forum has to hit on the "Like" button to vote and the entries with Max, "Like" button will be announced in the next day's eternal LS! Help me guys make this Eternal LS saga, a grand success!

To continue with our journey,

We had some really defining moments today of D&N's eternal LS! Today Dutta was shown right in the middle of his Transformation state, swinging on both the ends. We know he would eventually slip on the side of Love but right now he is swinging and its definitely not fun!

Dutta swinged when he saw Naku shivering from cold.He observed her for some time, wondered what he should do but in the end his chivalry and not-yet proclaimed love won and he puts his jacket on her. Naku getting concerned seeing Dutta's wound is obvious part of her love but what pulled me towards the scene was those 27 seconds (yes guys, I timed it! Tongue), when Dutta tried reading Naku's eyes, was touched by her touch, was stunned by her concern, was bowled to know that there is someone who gets hurt, seeing him hurt but he soon zapped out of this flow.

Dutta swinged when naku tried covering the wound. He gave an expression of disgust and pulled his hand but here is where Naku's love played its role. She decided to show her man that if he can be stubborn then so can she....Anything for the love baby! Embarrassed...She literally throws his jacket on him, an indication that not only did she detest his action but also its a protest, an eye for an eye.....a kurta for a piece of dupatta - the choice was Duttas! and Naku's love, Dutta's concern won in the end, over Dutta's stubborness and arrogance!
Dutta swinged but hesitantly pulled the red piece from Naku's hand....The scene had the mark of a couple in their dating stages, who have decided not to talk bcoz they are fighting over an issue and each gives the other attitude with his actions and expressions! The roothna-manaana backdrop and this time, Naku was the roothi hui and Dutta was the manaataa hua! Tongue....But does this dating stage nok-jhok end here.....Nope! Naku and Dutta have a silent fist fight, each trying to pull the red piece...and as usual, who else but the gal turned out to be the winner...Naku covers his wound and gets her way! And the cutest scene was when Naku pulls his jacket from him and wears it on her own, a further indication that this marks the end of their first nok-jhok officially and she has won! Cool but was the "Dhaka (push)" that she gives Dutta, after this incident a teasing finish to their nok-jhok?TongueWink ....This is just a trailer for Dutta for him to see - who would ALWAYS have the upper hand in his marriage! LOLLOL

Dutta swinged when Naku was struggling to drink water....and as always the scale was inclined on the side of Love and he helped Naku drink water...Who noticed the touch when Naku takes water from his hand? Dutta again swinged...He watched Naku, lost in love, when she drank water but zapped out of it when she looked at him!

The hug in precap, is also the evidence of his swinging state! One moment dazed by a passionate hug and the other moment a practical DON!

Today Babi gave a new meaning to their eternal LS, she drew a lakshman rekha to this LS! Till Naku is with Dutta, nothing can ever happen to him! A statement that has been preluding our minds but has always been the underlying stmt of this LS! Her one liner made this LS, in reality - "eternal"....

Till death do us apart! 
We would stick like a glue...
You define me...
and I will ALWAYS define you! Heart

The love is taking Dutta to those shores that he doesnt want to venture with Naku in the midst of doubts but when has anyone had control over this sweet pain called Love! Dutta too has been engulfed in it, he tried hard to fight it, he has his moments but he zaps out of it and we are waiting for the day when he would never want to leave those shores again! Heart

So, here's your One-Liner for "Kuch to Bol" part of the series! Put on your thinking cap, and give me that one liner!

Fist Fightingly yours'
DD Tongue

Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 July 2010 at 11:05pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mishel1810raziya56SonyaBladeltl_fanaprasub_rosaNainaSengalapknfjholshonapinkymeghapartiAnu-ReddyZaYaHolicpoojaluvnbt

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D&N:Eternal Love Story-Part 4-Jul 13..Start Voting" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Haila! Such a wonderful post and no responses? Aisa kaise? I will reply on the one liner once I see the episode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DancingdollAnu-Reddymaansee

raziya56

raziya56

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
one-liner:-

dutta:- yh larki mujhse itna pyaar kesai kar sakti hai.....
nakku:- app bolenge nahi par mujhe aap ki aakho ma bahut dard dikai dehta hai......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

ltl_fan

IF-Dazzler

ltl_fan

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Loved reading your analysis.  I totally agree that today's episode was amazing minus the PN clan drama.  What made the episode even more powerful and memorable was that inspite of not  a single word being exchanged between Tasha they were able to convey so much emotions to each other - concern, anger, love and gratitude.    No wonder we love them so much.  Loved seeing Nakku's satisfaction after winning this nok jhok.  The icing on the cake was the deliberate push she surprised Dutta with.LOLLOLLOLLOL  Nakku keep up the good work -  Dutta needs several more jolts.
My one liner:  "Kaise Tum Mujhe Milgayi"

Edited by ltl_fan - 13 July 2010 at 3:27pm

meghapartiDancingdollAnu-Reddy

SonyaBlade

Goldie

SonyaBlade

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
OMG.....today's silent episode was AMAZING. Not one words spoken between the two of them (I'm assuming that's becasue they don't want to make any noise in case Anna's men are around) BUT still the chemistry, the eyes, the body gestures, EVERYTHING ABOUT THOSE TWO in today's episode was SOLID. WOW...is all I have to say about this. I was mesmerized looking into Naku's eyes and then into Dutta's. Arre yaar..yeh duno ne tha kamal kardhiya aaj ki episdoe mein. 

Oh, and for me this epi was truly a silent epi because I skipped over the rona dona of the babi and Patil Kandhan parts..didn't even want to watch it, because I couldn't get enough of the acting from Naku and Dutta.

ONE LINER: Arre Dutta yeh ladki itni kiddi, itni pyari, itni kubsoorat ek sath kasay ho sakthi hai???ErmmErmmErmm

Edited by SonyaBlade - 13 July 2010 at 3:52pm

meghapartiAnu-ReddyRockChicGirl

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Haila! Such a wonderful post and no responses? Aisa kaise? I will reply on the one liner once I see the episode.

zaroor.....!! Dutta aapka wait karegaa, to give him a dialogue! LOLLOL

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raziya56

one-liner:-

dutta:- yh larki mujhse itna pyaar kesai kar sakti hai.....
nakku:- app bolenge nahi par mujhe aap ki aakho ma bahut dard dikai dehta hai......

hey raziya.....good one....
since the pic is that of Dutta, we will consider the liner for Dutta!! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raziya56

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltl_fan

Loved reading your analysis.  I totally agree that today's episode was amazing minus the PN clan drama.  What made the episode even more powerful and memorable was that inspite of not  a single word being exchanged between Tasha they were able to convey so much emotions to each other - concern, anger, love and gratitude.    No wonder we love them so much.  Loved seeing Nakku's satisfaction after winning this nok jhok.  The icing on the cake was the deliberate push she surprised Dutta with.LOLLOLLOLLOL  Nakku keep up the good work -  Dutta needs several more jolts.
My one liner:  "Kaise Tum Mujhe Milgayi"

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

u r funny!!
ROFL

I totally loved that smile that Naku gives after wearing his jacket....total satisfaction...One score on her side!
ROFL....and then that push from behind....ROFL.....u r soooooo right...we are gng to have jolts season now!
ROFL

oh! and I loveeeeeeeeed ur one liner! Clap

ltl_fanmeghapartiRockChicGirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top