Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
ShaNak are a cute and adorable jodi and getting better day by dayBig smileStarDay Dreaming......But I love the fact that all the other charactors in the show are so well written......Makes it such a worth while and well rounded show.....Total entertainment and like Kubare said ' Paisa wassul ' of time and enjoymentBig smile.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84blackdaughterrusha4003xxXSejalXxxkubare

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wonderful Cast" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I think paisa wassul fits the bill. LOL But your right, the cast has been chosen really well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84The_May_Rose

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

So true...everyoe of the characters have good scenes, dialogues ec...a wonderful cast indeed and good CV's who are doing a wonderful job of keeping us all entertained .ClapClapClap

Loved Madhavi today....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Mineral water indeed..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and Sunils expression...when she sais that...Akshay sheepish one when he couldn't asnwer straight away where Shan car was found..Dadi all confused LOLLOLLOLLOL

And what can one say about Shan aka Karan and Khanak aka Yashashri...they rocked as always.ClapClapClapClapClap

Even loved Fome..LOLLOLLOL I mean Some LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84The_May_Rose

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Everyday for 1/2 and hour  i know i am going to have alot of fun.!! If not Shanak then the other characters are also very well sketched.I mean there is everything in this show, sometimes it does slack up a bit but then it also makes up by showing some totally fun episodes.The concept may be old fashioned as in widow remarriage and stuff but it is done in a very modern way  that appeals to youth as well as to  all kinds of people.The show is on Starone so they have to make it youth centric .If it was on any other channel, i am sure it would be more regressive and backward.But i like this story of a social issue done in a very hatke style.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84kubareThe_May_Rose

rborocksss

rborocksss

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with u all . The entire cast of Odhni has its own charm except this Dadi. I want this Dadi to be replaced by someone who knows acting. This Dadi simply can't act presenting an expressionless face all the time. Sorry to all Dadi lovers but I feel she is the weakest link in the show.

...San-Yo...

Goldie

...San-Yo...

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
I dont like Karan's bhabi. She might be good but i dont like her Ouch

Shanak_Fan

Shanak_Fan

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged

I agree wid all of u.Da whole star cast is simply gr8,even suraj's family and khanak's parents hv also done a good job.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

cemre

cemre

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
yes i love this cast . cong............

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.