Nagi

Posted: 22 September 2004 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

Ayyo nenachu paakkavey sugamaa irukkeyClap

Ipdi pannittaaney,dhairiyam ilaamaAngry

Nagi Senior Member
Nagi
Nagi

Posted: 22 September 2004 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

Well, my previous post was about 'wealth'.

My,my,now dont we know whom Minnal missed as the "obvious".

Superb Character study MO. I started longing for someone like him to be my hubby !!!!LOL

MettiOli Groupbie
MettiOli
MettiOli

Posted: 22 September 2004 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Well, I forgot to add. Maybe when I edit stuff later I will add this.

A human being dons many roles in life, and it is necessary that he or she is acceptable in most roles. Like Manickam teaches us, it is not enough to be a good son but a bad husband. Everyone fails miserably atleast in one role. It's Bose who comes closest to being perfect in every role in his life... 

Siva Senior Member
Siva
Siva

Posted: 22 September 2004 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

About Bose : ClapClapClap

(there is no standing ovation icon, consider this as standing)

Siva Senior Member
Siva
Siva

Posted: 23 September 2004 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Anyone working on Ravi...? If no reply till this aternoon (PST). I will do.

Rekha : Where is Viji's? As a punishment you will also have to do Nirmala and Santhosh (next round of characters)

Rekha8 Senior Member
Rekha8
Rekha8

Posted: 23 September 2004 at 10:01am | IP Logged
For sure I will come up with Viji by today Tongue

Intha punishment konjam kuduthalai theriyavillaiya??
Fine, I will also do Nirmala and Santhosh. LOL
Nagi Senior Member
Nagi
Nagi

Posted: 23 September 2004 at 10:29am | IP Logged

SANTHOSH

He is the regular "Thiruvaazhathaan" you come across many times in real life !!

He seems to know his stuff about computers, is always looking out for better opportunities and finds one in the "kaikarikadai" family. He feels that he could get some money there and so marries Nirmala (Manickam's sister). At every opportunity, he keeps rubbing it in their faces that he has stooped lower than his level to marry her. But it is a point to be noted that no one in that family(except Selvam, who was unavailable to take any action,in time), thought it important to find out what that level isBig smile.

He keeps venturing into failing business ventures and uses the brothers-in-law as his financiars. He goes out to search for new jobs in call taxis and always gets his way somehow,in that house.

Despite all these drawbacks or shortcomings, he is  a man who does not think twice to say what is on his mind and support a right cause. He does it so unobtrusively, when he wants Saro to go and sleep inside the bedroom- He brings a carromboard and calls Selvam to join him for a game,in the living room. Rajam has to watch helplessly when Saro goes inside the bedroom to sleep. Rajam was atleast scared of her son-in-law, as her daughter's life was at stake.

But he has now suddenly left his pregnant wife in the lurch and gone away to "Franz". Though there may be pressing reasons for this (in real life--like directing "Kolangal" serial), it does seem like a blackmark in his characterisation. He always seemed to care for his wife, though he might have made fun of her.

This playful,irresponsible character provided the comic relief badly needed in an otherwise "Sogamaana" serial.

Nagi Senior Member
Nagi
Nagi

Posted: 23 September 2004 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Rekha, I just did that for a lark. You can go ahead and do "Santhosh" again in a better way.Big smile

Go to top