India-Forums

Metti Oli
Metti Oli

Metti Oli Character guide (Page 11)

MettiOli Groupbie
MettiOli
MettiOli

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
I forgot to mention that the profile of C was sent by someone to my email address.

skathi Newbie
skathi
skathi

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MettiOli

Has Selvam raised his hand against anyone? I have seen Gopi slap Viji, fight with Elango, Ramesh (when Rajam was beaten) and at the Devipattinam rowdies. When Ramesh talked about him being impotent at J's marriage, he silently cried and left it to the four asses to fight.

Has he even physically fought with anyone?

WELL HE SMACKED RAMASH WITH A SHOE RIGHT ON HIS FACE THAT ENDED UP BREAKING UP HIS HAND N GETTING BEATEN UP.

MettiOli Groupbie
MettiOli
MettiOli

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by skathi

[WELL HE SMACKED RAMASH WITH A SHOE RIGHT ON HIS FACE THAT ENDED UP BREAKING UP HIS HAND N GETTING BEATEN UP.

Thanks. When was this? Is it the time when Nirmala was in love with Rummy and eventually filed an eve teasing case?

I think I captured the full title today, and I will post the entire credits soon.

skathi Newbie
skathi
skathi

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MettiOli

Originally posted by skathi

[WELL HE SMACKED RAMASH WITH A SHOE RIGHT ON HIS FACE THAT ENDED UP BREAKING UP HIS HAND N GETTING BEATEN UP.

Thanks. When was this? Is it the time when Nirmala was in love with Rummy and eventually filed an eve teasing case?

I think I captured the full title today, and I will post the entire credits soon.

WELL REMEMBER WHEN NIMMY FELL IN LUV WITH RAMASH N RAMASH WOS PRETENDING TO DO THIS N MANICKS N HIS MOM WENT TO PROPOSE WITH HIM. N THEY REFUSED SO, SELVAM ASKED HIM TO MARRY HER HE REFUSED N SMACKED RAMASH WITH HIS SLIPPER. THEN RAMASH TOOKED REVENGE BY BEATING SELVAM UP N ENDING UP BREAKING HIS HAND.

HOPEFULLY U GET THIS

TAKE CARE

FROM SKATHI

Go to top