Rang Badalti Odhani

Awww POOR BABY is in jail with no chance of...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SilverFlame

SilverFlame

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Mineral WaterLOLLOL, coz i found that dialogue of Mrs Big Dumbo the most hilarious.The episode was ummm nice mostly Khanak confusing her husbands to Mr Boyfriend.First Suraj, then Shantanu, then Harilal??LOL.Oh God Khanak the Madira 7 has really done it's trick this time kyunki tune apna pyar  toh izehar  kar liya, yeh hui na baat.Wink  .And Shan falling off the sofa lost in Khanak's dreams was really too much especially since that sofa is no king sized bed!!!.Now it looks like everytime Shan and Khanak touch, fall, hug or even come in contact with eachother  there is an eyelock..Full on eyelock episode which resulted in Shanu eventually getting locked in jail.LOL.But he is obviously going to get out,we all know that right.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughterrusha4003purvi08xxXSejalXxxThe_May_Rosekubare-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Awww POOR BABY is in jail with no chance of..." in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rishani

Goldie

rishani

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Yes,the episode was good with all Shanak scenes & looks with each other.Tongue And drunk Khanak is cute.
I'm sure Shaan will do everything to get out from the jail,as it's the 1st time for him & fome guy will come to save him(remember he plays 7 avatars).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughterThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I really want to see the next episode right now!......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84blackdaughterkubare

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
yup todays epi was cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL Yes a wonderfully cute epi...with such cute eyelocks...loves Shanak as usal and loved Khanak drunk...loved her loopy smile and goofyness....LOLLOLLOL She really knocked out Shan with her "can't we stay here like this, together forever" and before that he fell from the sofa becaue of her dreams too...WinkTongueLOLLOLLOLLOL

Aww....May me too want to see tomorrows epi now.....*stomping my foot* at last I do get my wish of seeing them in jail...though...Shan ends up in the cell all alone and not with Khanak....LOLLOLLOLLOL now..thats a first for him too...LOLLOLLOL after walking, sleeping on a sofa etc...LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84blackdaughterThe_May_Rose

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I t looks like tommorow there is going to be romance in jail.!! I think this will be the first for any couple.LOL

kubareThe_May_Rose

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
The boyfriend guy was tooo good .. he got Khanak admit her love for Shan ..... tho Kahank was drunk, he was not ... and he realised right away she was not like his usual guests .....

Sweet of him to tell Shan that he has a wonderful wife !!!!

kubareThe_May_Rose

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOL@ Sharmida.....yes Eye locks and what not in jailLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL First time I think in a serial the hero and heroine end up in jail due to Comedy of Error...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL now it would really make my day if Khanak ends up in the cell with him...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Have my fingers crossed...LOLLOLLOLLOL

@ Usha Completely agree with you Fome aka Some was a nice guy though he ran a sleazy hotel...LOLLOLLOLLOL He was playing Cupid for our Couple...getting Khanak to see that she is falling in love with Shan and that Shan has such a sweet wife...LOLLOLLOLLOL

Can't wait to see what other roles he plays and how he influenes Shanak..LOLLOLLOLLOL

shriya84The_May_Rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top