Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Khanak's a pretty cute drunk isn't she?? LOL How appropriate that in all her ramblings she ends up blurting that she loves Shantanu!! ShockedLOL I like how wo Shaan ki buraiyo ke pull band rahi thi and 'fome' simply pointed out that she had only been talking about Shaan the whole time!! Wink Makes sense doesn't it?? I'm greatful to 'fome' about one thing, he's actually got Khanak thinking about Shaan, that too in a almost positive light. Even if she's drunk, I'm sure this conversation will come up one day. Big smile

Also, ShaNak moments....... Embarrassed How adorable our ShaNak are!!! LOL I love how strong and.... manly Shaan looks whenever he's holding Khanak (not that he doesn't even otherwise LOL, but they change for a lack of better word when there with each other). They are like peices of a puzzle coming together... Embarrassed

Awwww! I loved how innocently and sweetly Khanak asks Shaan. Can't we just stay here together, forever? A simple question with a complicated answer. At the moment I'm just happy that Shaan didn't outright say something like what and look at her like she was crazy. Instead he just gazed at Khanak even if he looked a little lost as to how to answer.... Embarrassed

Of course, let's not forget about Shaan dreaming about his momenets with Khanak and smiling as he thought about them. I love how when he rolls of he starts blaming Khanak and realizes she isn't there. The sleep from his eyes vanishes and he starts calling out for Khanak, his voice filled with panic wondering where she was.... Embarrassed Sho Shweet!! Big smile

Precap's making me twitchy but i hope it doesn't get to serious and if Khanak doesn't come to her senses, then 'fome' comes to Shaan's rescue!! LOL

Edited by blackdaughter - 13 July 2010 at 12:28pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

akshat1.Nitzy..shriya84bahaneshanakforeverxxXSejalXxxmaneet.n.shanakkubareisomersRolzzThe_May_Rose-Fatima--Veena-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ShaNak aur fome!! =D" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rishani

Goldie

rishani

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I really like drunk Khanak,she was sweet. And yes the fome guy will surely help Shanak to be freinds,closed for sure. It's like his playing cupid for me. I was like omg when Khanak asked Shaan if they can stay here together cause i was wondering if Shaan will react badly or shout at her,but no,he was only looking at her. That was really  sweet with their eyeloocks part even when confused Khanak said that she loved him & Shaan dreaming about his-Khanak's moments.Tongue

I really like ur point of Shanak making a piece of puzzle,this Shanak jodi rocking!Wink love them

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84shanakforeverblackdaughterThe_May_Rosekubare

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Yep ShaNak just keep getting better with each passing episode.....I think neither of them realise what is going on.....The drunk Kanak is totally confused and her thoughts are a muddle between Dulwadhi and Shaan the 'burthal 'LOL......OMG Shaan was dreaming of her!Big smile.....Seriously can't wait for tomorrow......Hope Kanak gives her life story to the police, she has told everybody esle she has met.......The Gondas, the prostitutes, Sorme ( I guess that's Fome's real nameLOL), so it only fair she tells the police......Poor Shaan.......

Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 July 2010 at 12:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughtershanakforeverkubare

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Totally with you guys on this. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforeverThe_May_Rose

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Maddy darling beautifully put indeed...they definitely are two pieces of a puzzle who fit perfectly with one another. Lolved the drunk Khanak...she was so damn cute...telling Some aka Fome bhaa her story.....and him playing the cupid pointing out that she...has been talking about Shan only and that she loves him and her agreeing to it in her muddled state...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 
And while she was going on with her Shan Khatha....LOLLOLLOL our Shan darling was dreaming about her and smiling...and when he falls whats does he do..starts blaming her....LOLLOLLOLLOLand loved to see all that change as soon as he notices her not there...he was so worried...WinkBig smileLOL
But the bestest...or one can say pricless moment was when Khanak innocently ask that why can't they both stay her togehter for ever" ..now that was just priceless...his and her expression both...just loved itEmbarrassedTongueWinkBig smileLOL
And as for tomorrow..I think Khanak will save him from staying in jail as she will again regal teh police guys now with her Shank Khatha....and confuse them as well..or the Some guy will come there or his look alike.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughtershanakforeverThe_May_Rose

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
@Kubare: Yup. I love everything you pointed out! Big smile I can't wait for tomorrow. LOL

Edited by blackdaughter - 13 July 2010 at 1:03pm

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
So true  Black .... Fome got Khanak to admit her feelings for Shan !!!!

And hey !!!!!  I was thinking the same thing .. Shan goes all strong & masculine when he has Khanak in his arms .... usually ( in this serial at least )  he's soo slack and drooping , lolling around, lazy  kinds ....

They are like peices of a puzzle coming together... Embarrassed
couldn't have put it better !!!! ClapClapClapClap

Khanak was totally lost in Shan magic today .... which brings me to another imp point .... you know most of us agreed that Shan will be the first to fall in love ... yahan tho ulta hogaya ... Khanak seems to have fallen for Shan .....hook, line & sinker .... I must admit ... it took me by surprise .....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughtershanakforeverxxXSejalXxxkubare

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Maddy darling beautifully put indeed...they definitely are two pieces of a puzzle who fit perfectly with one another. Lolved the drunk Khanak...she was so damn cute...telling Some aka Fome bhaa her story.....and him playing the cupid pointing out that she...has been talking about Shan only and that she loves him and her agreeing to it in her muddled state...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 
And while she was going on with her Shan Khatha....LOLLOLLOL our Shan darling was dreaming about her and smiling...and when he falls whats does he do..starts blaming her....LOLLOLLOLLOLand loved to see all that change as soon as he notices her not there...he was so worried...WinkBig smileLOL
But the bestest...or one can say pricless moment was when Khanak innocently ask that why can't they both stay her togehter for ever" ..now that was just priceless...his and her expression both...just loved itEmbarrassedTongueWinkBig smileLOL
And as for tomorrow..I think Khanak will save him from staying in jail as she will again regal teh police guys now with her Shank Khatha....and confuse them as well..or the Some guy will come there or his look alike.

Nicely put KubareLOL......Yep as ' Fome ' said all she does is talk about Shaan, so I think  the ShaNak Khatha will be heard againROFL.....

Btw I can just imagine Kanak talking to the police men and  Shaan listening behind bars mumbling.......' Aab in ko bhi apna bhaa bana legi.....Oh God yaha bhi meri pol kol degi......Shaan bets teri kismat hi karab hai.....D'oh'.........ROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughterrusha4003shanakforeverkubare

Post Reply New Post

Go to top