Rang Badalti Odhani

khanak : i love shan, shan: dreaming abt Khanak!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I agree with you guys, the episode was stretched a bit but some excellent scenes......The family scenes were priceless.....How would you explain to Dadi what that area isShockedLOL.......Madhvi is such bimbo, glad Sunil asked what we wanted to knowLOL.......Guess what she explained what L.S. isLOLROFL

Shaan will be safe tomorrow, Kanak can never see him in trouble, she will speak upBig smile......And then tell her life story to the police aswell, with Shaan repeating ' Not again ' to himselfLOL......ShaNak were too cute todayBig smile.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughterkubareremosalsa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "khanak : i love shan, shan: dreaming abt Khanak!! (Page 2)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Madhvi is hilarious!! Mineral water..... *dissolves into fits of giggles* Mr. K's expression and speech was priceless!! I love how poor dadi just kept asking everyone what on Earth was happening and no one answers... LOL

Edited by blackdaughter - 13 July 2010 at 12:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareThe_May_Rose

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Agree it was not a great episode but it wasn't bad either...it was cute with some really good moments...especially the increase in eye locks..we need Sabi to count htese as she counts Maneets....WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

The best part was when Khanak...asked Shan if they both could stay here together for ever...now that was a priceless moment indeed.EmbarrassedWinkTongue

As for Shan remaining in jail...I think not...Khanak with her Shan Khatha will save him or confuse the police so, that they release him....can't wait for tomorrow...LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Omg MadhaviROFLROFLROFLROFL, & her short formsROFLROFL
i liked it when she mumbles among her self, when Dadi asked what is red Light Area{RLA ROFL} of Madhavi...........ROFLROFL
she says slowly UP.................UnpadROFLROFL
Even today only i got to know LS means Low StandardROFLROFL
everyone was so shy to expl, dadi, what meant by RLAROFLROFL.they were even thinking y Shaan had to go thr,ROFL, ROFLROFL
I liked it when Akshay said, that Shaan is a boyClapEmbarrassed, he can handle himself, but Khanak is a girlEmbarrassed..........

what her son's have that SD don't haveAngry.i meant brainEmbarrassed

shriya84

shriya84

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Hey dears.,

watching episodes filled with fun have made us expect much more.

I think the episode was neither too bad nor too good.

Yashashri  was very  good with the sharaabi stuff by not overdoing things.She showed that in eyes.The way she tried to confuse the manager.,and unknowingly talking about shaan all the time

Shaan complaining about the bed was very good too.

I loved the poor foam managers acting  especially when he shows the photoalbum with all sadness.

Madhvi thinking about mineral water and germs was too funny.,as well as everyone blinking what to tell to dadi on redlight area.

Akshay's concern about khanak was so sweet.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top