Rang Badalti Odhani

khanak : i love shan, shan: dreaming abt Khanak!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

yasharan.love

Goldie

yasharan.love

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
today's epi was nt dat gr8.... i dnt quite like drunk khanak as much as i like drunk shanLOL
the highnote in today's epi was khanak blurting out that she loves shantanu and shan dreaming abt his moments wid khanak!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

though i loved all the eyelocks EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
and the last part was gr8 whn khanak asks him, can we stay here forever togetherEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

the precap was sad.... khanak all drunk and acting weird and the police men putting shan in jailAngryShockedOuch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNak.loveblackdaughterxxXSejalXxxmaneet.n.shanakOlicityFankubareZaYaHolicisomersThe_May_Rose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "khanak : i love shan, shan: dreaming abt Khanak!!" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maneet.n.shanak

IF-Rockerz

maneet.n.shanak

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
:( I was hoping more fun stuff :( Jail is sad :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Ahhh I know my poor Shantanu!! Dont to that Khanak!! But im sure that weirdo is going to get Shan out of jail.!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareThe_May_Rose

rishani

Goldie

rishani

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
The episode was nice,me too i was looking for more funny parts,but it's ok.
best was when Khanak was confused a said that she loves Shaan & Shaan remembers his moments with her. And also the eyelocks.Tongue
But the precap was sad like u said,i'm sure that the boyfreind guy,as he plays 7 avatars,he'll save Shaan from jail.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84yasharan.loveblackdaughterThe_May_Rosekubarewida

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Today's episode was a little blah at some parts but it also had some really cute moments! Big smile

kubareThe_May_Rose

yasharan.love

Goldie

yasharan.love

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
another good funny scene was whn akshay tells evry1 that shan's car was found in the red light area, and dadi kept asking kahan? and no one cld ans coz they were all shy...ROFLROFLROFL they all just keeping looking here and dereROFLROFL.
and MADHVI!!! her line was fab! pata nahi wahan mineral water mille ga ya nahi... inthe backgrnd sunil's expression is priceless!!!1ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL and his ans- tumhe mineral water ki padi hai!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNak.loveblackdaughterThe_May_Rosekubareremosalsa

rishani

Goldie

rishani

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
yeah,i forget about that i really liked  Madhavi's face & speech when Akshay said about the car.LOL

The_May_Roseremosalsa

rborocksss

rborocksss

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I thought Yashasree was quite gud today . But overall the episode was a bit stretched out one but the last shanak scene was fantastic.KT was as hot as ever.

kubareThe_May_Rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top