Chat Clubs

Khaty Bhai RIP - Eulogies Thread, All welcome (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 43

mittijalebi

IF-Rockerz

mittijalebi

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by koolkat97

umm i dont kno wat to say-speechless , but hope his soul rests in peace !
Thanks Neha ji I am sure he feels great now.
Without the pain and suffering to bother him.

so true.  whereas his family and friends are all sad to see him go...we should all be content that he is no longer in the immense pain that he was in one.  and just the hanging between the two worlds was not good for him either.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolkat97

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khaty Bhai RIP - Eulogies Thread, All welcome (Page 8)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Hello Summer...just logged in to check this thread.....the surprises life springs...some are happy, others leave a taste nittere than Karela...well..*sigh* the comparison is corny....but ive been quite weary all day...tired and low.

i must be going. Good night, everyone...and say a prayer beofre you go to bed tonight. :)

mittijalebi

IF-Rockerz

mittijalebi

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
i dont think anyone is happy that hes gone.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Hello Summer...just logged in to check this thread.....the surprises life springs...some are happy, others leave a taste nittere than Karela...well..*sigh* the comparison is corny....but ive been quite weary all day...tired and low.

i must be going. Good night, everyone...and say a prayer beofre you go to bed tonight. :)

Krystal ji have a good rest.
Even in the darkest moment a little light always shines at a distance
We are gald that he has found peace

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittijalebi

i dont think anyone is happy that hes gone.

Some see it as a deliverance from the pain and suffering he was putting up for so long
But still it is a sad farewell
Even his own brother could not take the suffering Khaty Bhai was going through and was totally torn apart; on one hand he could not let go and on the other hand he could not bear the suffering.
Once he was in coma for too long there was nothing else the docs could do
His internal organs started failing.
It was heart rending when he once told me that he was breathing very heavily most of the time and was tired of using the masks all the time ( normally he never tells me about his suffering but at that time he had some memory lapses due to the heavy medications).
The doc could not give him any pain killers as he was already taking so much medicines and whenever he ate something the body would reject and it would be vomitted out; he was only a skeleton.
Khaty Bhai did not want his mum to see him in such a state. 

The most beautiful part was that no matter how bad the situation he behaved most respectably and his spirit was very strong and bright. He was very alert.

Edited by Summer3 - 14 July 2010 at 11:15am

Raisin

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Idle the_Naked_face IF-Rockerz

Khaty Bhai passed away?

People come and go in life, but some people leave their memories behind forever. Some people find a permanent stay in our heart forever, some people just never die. Khaty bhai, is one such person, his memories are buried in my heart forever, and no one can replace that, no one can take that away from me. Khaty bhai, has been in pain for so long, but the pain is now gone forever. Death is a  slow peaceful sleep, sometimes, its better than suffering.

Khaty bhai, are you reading this from heaven? tell God, to make more humans like you please. I first, interacted with you as FHK, two years ago. In my journey here, ive seen alot, learnt alot, found out that people like you did really exist somewhere in this world. I believe in afterlife, i believe in heaven, i believe in God, i believe if not on earth, but in heaven (whenever, God calls me up) i want to shower you with all the sisterly love that i havent been able to do here. Khaty.

Though, tears are streaming down my cheeks, typing all this. My heart is content, that you lived a good life. I wont say you were a great poet, you are a great poet. Your Shayari, is going to be remembered by all. Your loved by all, your respected by all. Khaty bhai, i just pray to God to make your family strong. Its not a loss for them, its a not loss for anyone. Its been such a pleasure knowing you, how can the pleasure be a loss? how can the memories be a loss? Such a great person. You were my brother here, my father, my friend. My Khaty. One person, ive always had such great respect for, one person ive never had a doubt about your goodness.

Hey Khaty bhai, call it a coincidence, but your naked face, is getting banned today. This comment, might appear invisible in a few hours and if  the ban news is true, i want to make this my very last comment as Naked face. I have always loved you, will love you and i remember our first interaction, i asked if your name was really Khatarnak? that time you said, no, but bhai you lied. You are memories are khatarnakally sweet. Your a complete man. God calls his good people, up early, you might need a wait a little longer for me in heaven, i cant compete with your goodness.

On leaving note, Khaty bhai! i know how much you adore SRK, and you know what bhai? I see a glimpse of you in SRK now, he would remind me of you. Anyways, feel like singing this to you..

'''''Do, pal ruka, khwaabon ka kaarvaan
Aur phir, chal diye, tum kahaan, ham kahaan
Do pal ki thi, ye dilon ki daastaan
Aur phir, chal diye, tum kahaan, ham kahaan
Aur phir chal diye, tum kahaan, ham kahaan

Tum the ke thi koyi ujli kiran
Tum the ya koyi kali muskaayi thi
Tum the ya tha sapnon ka tha saawan
Tum the ke khushiyon ki ghata chhaayi thi
Tum the ke tha koyi phool khila
Tum the ya mila tha mujhe naya jahaan
Do pal ruka khwaabon ka kaarvaan
Aur phir chal diye tum kahaan ham kahaan
Do pal ki thi, ye dilon ki daastaan
'''

Rest in peace Khaty bhai. Peaceful dream.

Xoxo

Edited by Summer3 - 14 July 2010 at 9:31pm

Raisin

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

Idle Sneh-Jiwan

IF-Rockerz

Sneh-Jiwan

OH MY GOD WHAT A SAD Unhappy AND TEARFUL Cry NEWS OF OUR DEAR SWEET BROTHER KHATY BHAI WHO IS NO MORE WITH US NOW ..... REST IN PEACE BUDDY .... YOU WILL BE ALWAYS REMEMBERED AND MISSED ..... SUCH A FINE GENTLEMAN HE WAS ... NOT ENOUGH WORDS TO EXPRESS MY SORROWS FOR OUR KHATY BHAI....I PRAY TO THE ALMIGHTY TO GIVE THE FAMILY OF THE DEPARTED A FULL STRENGTH TO BARE THIS LOSE...
I WOULD LIKE TO THANKS SUMMER BHAI WHO KEPT US UPDATED WITH THE ILLNESS OF OUR FRIEND KHATY BHAI.... 

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Idle Meena1

IF-Rockerz

What sad news.. RIP Khatarnak Ji.. Disapprove

Om Tryambhakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam |
Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityor Mukshiya Maamritat ||

Post Reply New Post

Go to top