Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana's corner-Suhana replies once again : )

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Suhana's Corner: Why did Radha Bua slap me?
STARONE.IN

Dear fans, for the past few days, I have been extremely curious to find out about Deepak and Radha buas strained relationship. I cant bear to see Deepak upset and lonely.

STARONE.IN

After my union with Rajni and Dishha bhabhi, we went shopping and they taught me some bargaining tricks. The first thing I bargained for was sunglasses and Rajni bhabhi gave me a big hat. It was a wonderful experience. It took me back to time with my sister, Sanjana. I miss those times I spent with her. Now Rajni and Dishha bhabhi are like my sisters and I really enjoy the time I spend with them.

Next day, I saw Deepak sitting in the room and offered him tea. For some reason he seemed scared and wouldn't react to my jokes. Even when I asked him if he wanted vegetable pulav that Rajni bhabhi had prepared, he seemed lost and didnt respond. While I was worried about it, I later found out that he is a Cancerian, and I understood his behaviour. I know that Cancerians are quiet as my friend is also is Cancerian.

When I learnt that it was his birthday was two days later, he told me not to tell anyone, as he doesn't like to celebrate his birthday. I was excited about his birthday and told everyone about it. Radhu bua though did not pay any attention and ignored the matter completely. When I told Ishaan about the situation between Deepak and Radha bua, he told me not to interfere. I felt its unfair because everyone cares for Radha bua, but nobody bothers about Deepak's feelings. I dont understand what the problem is.

Ishaan didnt want me to bring up Radha bua and Deepaks relationship, because no one in the house talks about it. But for me, it is a mystery, like any other daily soap and I found it very intriguing.

I decided to throw a surprise party for Deepak's birthday and was very thrilled to see the reaction on everybody's faces. Inder bhaiyya caught some really good candid moments on his handy cam, and I wanted him to get pictures of Deepak with the family as well, especially Radha bua, Badiamaa and my mother-in-law. But Badimaa insisted we cut the cake first. When I asked Deepak to give Radha bua the cake, she refused and when I continued to insist, she slapped me!

I dont know why she did that. And what hurts me more is that Ishaan didn't even support me . Rajni bhabhi and Inder bhaiyya did their best to console me, but I cant tolerate this. I am angry with Ishaan and everything about him, right from him biting his nails to his khatara scooter.

So please tell me what was my fault? Why did Radha bua slap me? Did I do something wrong? Should I leave home? At such a time when I'm feeling completely alone, I am turning to you, dear users, for your advice and counsel. So please send in your suggestions and help me resolve this situation.

Here are some of my replies to my dear fans:

Rekha: I am a 29-year-old software engineer. I am a very big fan of yours.
Now my advice: No need to obey any rules of your new house (Radha bua said so in yesterday's episode). Just live for yourself and others. Take life as it comes. Do respect others and be concerned for your beloved ones. Do not forget to use English words in your dialogue andkeep smiling always. You were very awesome in that yellow churidhar and that blue night dress. Bye... see you later.
Suhana: Oh, thanks Rekha but my family is very sweet and dont worry, I will keep smiling always but Radha bua slapped me, which I didnt like at all.

Ayula: I am from New Delhi and I have watched your show from the first day and love it. I got married 2 years back and Im also experiencing a new life altogether. Though I don't stay in a joint family, but I can so well relate myself to many situations you come across on the show. And you know what, my husband tells me, I am like you in real life. I just want to ask you one thing. How are you in real life? Would like to hear back from you.
Suhana: Hi Ayula, wow! I am happy that you watch my show. I am very jolly and please do write to me.

Hey Suhana,this is Vandhana from USA I just love your show it was so sad to see when Rajni and Disha were ignoring you but it was your fault too but I want to see happy days in the family again like before when you guys joke, play and have a blast, thats why we are hooked to the show no fighting between bahus please we love you and cant miss even one episode.
Suhana: Oh Yeah! But now everything is fine, both the bhabhis care for me and I have learned the art of bargaining from them.

Stay tuned, dear readers, to Suhana's corner next week, as she draws you more into her world! For any advice and suggestions, please write to [email protected]. Don't forget to write your name, age and the city where you live in.

Note to readers: e-mails without valid details specified above will be considered invalid

Sasural Genda Phool, starring Suhana and Ishaan, airs every Monday-Friday, at 7.30 pm.

Source:STARPlus.in

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MOHITMAHADEVANsargunSGP_ishaanzeezee09vishmewellTheRowdiestMasooma Bukhari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suhana's corner-Suhana replies once again : )" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SGP_ishaan

SGP_ishaan

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top