Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaurimisha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
2dayz epi gav me an impression tht ArMan were bhaving as if they hav forgot all abt shravani.Hope d CVs r nt conning us again.. Gudnyt ppl...
Savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It's Dharmesh for today! this guy is really awesome! ⭐️

NidhiMittal thumbnail
no one there is for nomination in today's epi..........
still u guyz vote

so i vote for all the members who vote for today's episode
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My vote goes for Dharmesh .He is exactly like me.  My thoughts totally .Muvaa to him .
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Dharmesh, he is so sweet!!1

Manju, she hasn't changed a bit! I am glad she is out of that house, they don't need her attitude around there. I'm glad they've shown they can do without her

I see Shravani hasn't changed her hateful and selfish ways, I don't know why Manav and Savita put up with her. Shravani controls them and they let her

Archana, I wouldn't be surprised if she gives support to Manav again to marry Shravani instead of admitting the fact she still loves him. Such a frustrating character to watch
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 13 years ago
Arien_03 thumbnail
Dharmesh (just read written update)

Why can't Archana wait till next working day to talk to Manav about why he is not married to Shravani. She shouldn't call Manav on his cell and ask him to meet her. When Manav came to her house she said that they shouldn't meet b'coz Shravani will not understand their friendship, then she ran away when she saw Manav in market, then why is she calling Manav now? Why can't she ask in phone. Boo script writer for making up excuses to make ArMan meet with hopes that TRP will rise but not actually giving thought if Archana's action is appropriate and consistent with past episodes.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am getting sick of the way Archana  character is getting demeaned . Her love for Shravani is destroying her character .
She is not running after Manav for herself . She is running after him for Shravani again ....
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Isn't it frustrating the way this show has become? This is no longer the love story of Manav and Archana, it is the Shravani show! The show needs to renamed already!!! Pavitra Rishta ended a long time ago on this show!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Isn't it frustrating the way this show has become? This is no longer the love story of Manav and Archana, it is the Shravani show! The show needs to renamed already!!! Pavitra Rishta ended a long time ago on this show!

Most definitely . From a Manav Archana love story , this show has become ' How to keep Shravani happy '  sort of a stroy . Both the leads are ready to do anything to keep this woman happy . they don't care a damn about each other . Archana calls  Manav her bhagwan ..so why is she questioning her bhagwan if fo some reason he did not marry Shravani . She should respect his relationship with Shravani and keep away from them ...
Arien_03 thumbnail
First they butchered Manav's character and now they are doing same for Archana. Its sad to see how pathetic Archana's character is becoming. Manav is shown to have accepted his life with Shravani and looks comfortable with Shravani. But Archana is obsessed with Manav 😭. The story is going in circles.