Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

July 13- Aham Embarrassed coz of Il-Literate Gopi (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PDLIMA

Thanks dear for a nice update and saving me the torture of watching poor sad Gopi. I will read your fanfiction instead atleast that has hope for this cute couple. Thank you dear for the nice update.I want to kill that Rashi. She is mean. I wish things change for the better and Gopi realizes soon what game is being played on her. Thanks once again and good night.

thanx for liking dear.....and ya it was a torture only watching Gopi always getting tortured by Koki, Rashi, Urmi and Aham.....ab mujhe kaun bachayega is se...only CVs if they change the track soon...
And Gopi realizing reality of Rashi.....I dont think it will be soon.....not at all possible...coz CVs are happy by showing crying baby as Gopi.....

and thanx for liking my FF.....

Rashi does not deserve easy killing.....something better like Pahle Kuchh Dino Tak bhukhe Rakhna, then in Kala Paani in andaman.....aur koi idea hai kya kisi k paas Rashi ko torture karne ka b4 we will kill her.......

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "July 13- Aham Embarrassed coz of Il-Literate Gopi (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

tnx for the update dear..i stopped watching the show as gopi's behaviour is irritating me.but still cannt stop myself to know the story.Cry so reading ur updates...good work dearClap

thanx dear.....
Gopi's behavior is iritating I agree...but more than that Rashi and Koki pissing me off.....these two characters are just brainless, heartless in the show....when ever I see rashi on screen I just want to a give a Tight Slap for misbehaving to Gopi, for using her innocence against her.......

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suvaaslondon

Yes that sets the scene for Ahem to be furious with GOPI .Of course he would not say anything about the fact that His mum Knew that GOPI was uneducated and still went ahead with the wedding,Nor did he ask anything about his mum's choice before the wedding.

Also it proves the fact that even if the sectretary is educated she has no presence of mind.

@bold....secretary is like Padhi Likhi Bewakoof......
she herself also could have searched the correct file....but instead she is just giving Aham another reason to Torture Gopi....
poooooorrrrrrrrr Gopi....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top