Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

July 13- Aham Embarrassed coz of Il-Literate Gopi (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
ya rimi...poorest Gopi....
even after doing Iron she has to get scolding also...
Aham was angry...it was natural yaar....how much humiliation he had to bear at that moment...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "July 13- Aham Embarrassed coz of Il-Literate Gopi (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

addicted2dramas

addicted2dramas

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
haha telly addict, i love your written updates, they make me laugh!

btw, i was hoping to see some big chunky smile of ahem.. but his half smile was worth it also :D *sigh*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

beeangel11

beeangel11

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
ok Gopi is illitrate but what about secretary. she is not. she did not need to bring all those stupid files in the meeting area. she does not have common sense either. thank you for updating.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

puvini-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beeangel11

ok Gopi is illitrate but what about secretary. she is not. she did not need to bring all those stupid files in the meeting area. she does not have common sense either. thank you for updating.

thnx 4 liking n comenting also.
Nd my first thought was same as urs when I saw secratery with all the files, cnt she herself find the file by the name writen on cover. Or she also try to be a duffod as cvs want gopi to get some torture in form of aham's jali kati in todays epi.

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by addicted2dramas

haha telly addict, i love your written updates, they make me laugh!

btw, i was hoping to see some big chunky smile of ahem.. but his half smile was worth it also :D *sigh*

thanx 4 liking n comenting.
Nd m trying to make updates as funny as posible just to get rid of all same torturous epi everyday.

Some big chunky smile of Aham , ye to chand par jaane k barabar hai,
its really so difficult n just be in dreams Aham smiling, nd we all here just glued to screen. Bt filhal to is chhoti si smile se hi kaam chalana padega.

PDLIMA

Groupbie

PDLIMA

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Thanks dear for a nice update and saving me the torture of watching poor sad Gopi. I will read your fanfiction instead atleast that has hope for this cute couple. Thank you dear for the nice update.I want to kill that Rashi. She is mean. I wish things change for the better and Gopi realizes soon what game is being played on her. Thanks once again and good night.

-tellyaddict-

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
tnx for the update dear..i stopped watching the show as gopi's behaviour is irritating me.but still cannt stop myself to know the story. so reading ur updates...good work dear

-tellyaddict-

suvaaslondon

Groupbie

suvaaslondon

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Yes that sets the scene for Ahem to be furious with GOPI .Of course he would not say anything about the fact that His mum Knew that GOPI was uneducated and still went ahead with the wedding,Nor did he ask anything about his mum's choice before the wedding.

Also it proves the fact that even if the sectretary is educated she has no presence of mind.

-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top