Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

July 13- Aham Embarrassed coz of Il-Literate Gopi

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajnie thumbnail

thx for the update dear , i really got irritated today when Rashi crumbled all the ironed clothes. I was feeling like slapping her hard in her cheeks. I really hate Rashi , i cant see her with Gopi.

I was really happy when Kokila asked Rashi to stay away from her bahu Gopi, a good clap for Kokila, I really love this woman, she got some guts. Hope she discovers Rashi's deeds and help Gopi in dealing with Rashi, she is so evil ,this Rashi. Hate her loads

Telly_Addict thumbnail
agree with sajnie,,,,
Rashi needs a tight slap on both of her cheeks...and a big hit on head.........
suvaaslondon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very good written updates .scene by scene .well done.
I agree Rashi is irritating and wicked.
todays episode was same old shouting of Koki with Gopi .Do people think as mota bhai suggested why People do certain things.Can GOPI not utter anything to Rashi what is she scared off?
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: suvaaslondon

very good written updates .scene by scene .well done.

I agree Rashi is irritating and wicked.
todays episode was same old shouting of Koki with Gopi .Do people think as mota bhai suggested why People do certain things.Can GOPI not utter anything to Rashi what is she scared off?

thanx a lot dear....
and I too want Koki to see the things beyond...Parde ke peechhe ki asliyat....rashi ki asliyat...as Chirag suggested....
And Gopi scared off....she is still thinking that Rashi and Urmi's plan is for her well being so she ie keeping quite always.....but today first time whem Rashi told Hetal that she Ironed the clothes Gopi shocked with disbelief......this is the first time I hv ever seen such kind of expressions on her face.....
so m hoping in future she will not let Rashi take advantage of her innocnece.....
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for great update.. Atleast today they showed some other things other than Modi mansion
Telly_Addict thumbnail
hehehe,...
other than modi mansion...correct...
but in office also it was blooper only...presentation directly on Laptop screen....

thanx mathi..
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
poor gopi...she had to iron 3x!!! twice koki n ahem's clothes and hetals clothes!!

ahem at the end of epi felt angry as well!!!!!!!!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
ya rimi...poorest Gopi....
even after doing Iron she has to get scolding also...
Aham was angry...it was natural yaar....how much humiliation he had to bear at that moment...
addicted2dramas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haha telly addict, i love your written updates, they make me laugh!

btw, i was hoping to see some big chunky smile of ahem.. but his half smile was worth it also :D *sigh*