Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

indy1979yourmittlina2110miratoonasnehasanjanarani_maiysha1993guddu12pragyakumarSanskaremonicaymitumineteche_cs3chaudhssanjanafeebmiss_patel5laddooMARCELLEchaufifsdz651nanda_gopaKatrina82p@rashp18..anisha..m001beeangel11-sunlight-dramebaaz_Nancy_peg_pionnepuvinisaomombharat9sajnienivedithamitzi11suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "July 13- Aham Embarrassed coz of Il-Literate Gopi" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged

thx for the update dear , i really got irritated today when Rashi crumbled all the ironed clothes. I was feeling like slapping her hard in her cheeks. I really hate Rashi , i cant see her with Gopi.

I was really happy when Kokila asked Rashi to stay away from her bahu Gopi, a good clap for Kokila, I really love this woman, she got some guts. Hope she discovers Rashi's deeds and help Gopi in dealing with Rashi, she is so evil ,this Rashi. Hate her loads

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
agree with sajnie,,,,
Rashi needs a tight slap on both of her cheeks...and a big hit on head.........

sajnie

suvaaslondon

Groupbie

suvaaslondon

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
very good written updates .scene by scene .well done.
I agree Rashi is irritating and wicked.
todays episode was same old shouting of Koki with Gopi .Do people think as mota bhai suggested why People do certain things.Can GOPI not utter anything to Rashi what is she scared off?

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suvaaslondon

very good written updates .scene by scene .well done.
I agree Rashi is irritating and wicked.
todays episode was same old shouting of Koki with Gopi .Do people think as mota bhai suggested why People do certain things.Can GOPI not utter anything to Rashi what is she scared off?

thanx a lot dear....
and I too want Koki to see the things beyond...Parde ke peechhe ki asliyat....rashi ki asliyat...as Chirag suggested....
And Gopi scared off....she is still thinking that Rashi and Urmi's plan is for her well being so she ie keeping quite always.....but today first time whem Rashi told Hetal that she Ironed the clothes Gopi shocked with disbelief......this is the first time I hv ever seen such kind of expressions on her face.....
so m hoping in future she will not let Rashi take advantage of her innocnece.....

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for great update.. Atleast today they showed some other things other than Modi mansion

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
hehehe,...
other than modi mansion...correct...
but in office also it was blooper only...presentation directly on Laptop screen....

thanx mathi..

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
poor gopi...she had to iron 3x!!! twice koki n ahem's clothes and hetals clothes!!

ahem at the end of epi felt angry as well!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top