Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ishaijason

Groupbie

ishaijason

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged
arre we never get to see what we want ,they should make it happen yaar .go gopi gooooooooooooooo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gopi's mistake (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
first of all ahem dont want to see gopi's face. then how ahem vl agree to go with gopi on a trip???
if it happens really good to see rashi struggling and being caught for bad indeeds and not doing  any work.
thank god that gopi didnt ask rashi which file she needs to send.if it is surely rashi will mislead gopi.and ahem will be more angry by not receiving the file.

-tellyaddict-

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

first of all ahem dont want to see gopi's face. then howahem vl agree to go with gopi on a trip???Confused
if it happens really good to see rashi struggling and being caught for bad indeeds and not doing  any work. Big smile
thank god that gopi didnt ask rashi which file she needs to send.if it is surely rashi will mislead gopi.and ahem will be more angry by not receiving the file.LOL

ahem wil never go on a trip wid gopi!!! if he does agree by accident then koki wont let it happen as she wants her son to work first as 'work is worship' for them then comes wife!!! but it would be great to see gohem on a trip!!! both of them togehter....well looks like even if they do go ahem will be absorbed in his work/laptop/presentations etc while gopi jus sitting there on her own.

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
exactly rimi.....if by any chance will be together on any trip then poor Gopi will be only siting alone.......and Aham will scold her for coming with him...

but still some of their moments can be possible and no Koki Haddi...

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged

thank god that gopi didnt ask rashi which file she needs to send.if it is surely rashi will mislead gopi.and ahem will be more angry by not receiving the file.LOL

u know I was just praying that Gopi will not go to Rashi for getting the correct file......until she went to Mani I never blinked my eyes also.......as wtever happend was coz of her being uneducated, but if Rashi would have been there she must had asked her to do some more bad things with the file b4 sending....
thank god rashi was not there in the frame that time

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

exactly rimi.....if by any chance will be together on any trip then poor Gopi will be only siting alone.......and Aham will scold her for coming with him...

koki haddi....lol...another name!!

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

koki haddi....lol...another name!!

hehehehe...WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink
we are too good in NamKaran Sanskaar,....hai na...

BTW rimi i hv created Fan Group for Nazim on FB......are u there on FB if yes.....do join in.....below is the link....
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=109965035720763

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged

u know I was just praying that Gopi will not go to Rashi for getting the correct file......until she went to Mani I never blinked my eyes also.......as wtever happend was coz of her being uneducated, but if Rashi would have been there she must had asked her to do some more bad things with the file b4 sending....
thank god rashi was not there in the frame that time

yea dear , u r rite , me too i was jus praying that Rashi wont be there , and thx God Rashi wasnt there.

Now, aham will come home furiously n take out all his anger on poor Gopi n she will bear this silently. Am getting fed up wiz Gopi's behaviour.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top