Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Today kokila is on the war path and quite right so, if gopi does not leave mm by tomorow i  will be shocked,   firstly breakfast was not given to aham and then she did not iron clothes because rashi messed them up and the files she sent to aham office embarassed him. so hence this will lead to separation, which will be good as then lets see rashi doing cooking, ironing and seeing to the family needs.  Soon everyone will know that she is just a gold digger...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gopi's mistake" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
agree....Gopi will be leaving MM very soon and then Rashi will have to suffer while doing all those household work..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajniesuk19

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
ya u r right , Gopi should go away from this house leaving Rashi alone. It will be soooooooo fun looking Rashi doing all the chores which Gopi does. She lied today by saying that she ironed the clothes but when Gopi wont be here , then we will see how will Rashi iron the clothes, cook food, prepare breakfast, etc . Uski halat to dekne layak hogi ,

-tellyaddict-suk19

suvaaslondon

Groupbie

suvaaslondon

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I agree GOPI should leave.But will this give Ahem the oppurtunity to know about her?
I cannot beleive The way rashi behaves .She is wicked and irritating to see.I started this serial because of GOPI and Ahem.I am not sure if  i will continue to watch  if Gopi's scenes become less.
let us see how they take the show.

sajnie-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
@suvaaslondon.....good point if Gopi leaves then how will aham know abt her.........
but at the same time if she stays in MM then how Rashi's real color will be out....
so there must be some solution for resolving both the issues at the same time,..

krutiv100

Goldie

krutiv100

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

@suvaaslondon.....good point if Gopi leaves then how will aham know abt her.........
but at the same time if she stays in MM then how Rashi's real color will be out....
so there must be some solution for resolving both the issues at the same time,..

we all knw kokila can't say anything to mota bhai so mota bhai should send gopi with ahem on a business trip..that way gopi and ahem together minus kokila and rashi at mm on her own.....

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
@kruti......superbbbbbbbbbbbbb idea....
Only Gopi and Aham everyone else Minus me.......

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
GO gopi go now....then u'll come bk wid ahem!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top