Celebrity Fan Clubs

Beauutifull Shweta tiwari Fanclub (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

kasucrazy

Goldie

kasucrazy

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Hi.
beautiful pictures and videos. your work is amzing. please count me too. thanks for the Pm as well. please keep on sending me the pms whenever u upload shweta's pics or videos.
she is very beautiful n i loved her acting in janay kiya baat hui and ajaa mahvi vay.
shonit was amazing there.

suhana

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Beauutifull Shweta tiwari Fanclub (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvkasu

IF-Dazzler

luvkasu

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Same here Faraan :)
dont worry i'll pm all those i know..i think u shuld also leave the site's adress to shweta's blog as many times as possible so that all her fans would b able to know abt this Fc of her..!!
N if possible then pm all those who visit her blog :)..!!

Okies..
Takecare..!!
Bye for now..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1Samraat_92Zari_Khan

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvkasu

Same here Faraan :)
dont worry i'll pm all those i know..i think u shuld also leave the site's adress to shweta's blog as many times as possible so that all her fans would b able to know abt this Fc of her..!!
N if possible then pm all those who visit her blog :)..!!

Okies..
Takecare..!!
Bye for now..

Yup sure Amz.. Tongue

Really a good idea.. i'll do dat.. infact i was thinking abt dat.. LOL

Thankzz again 4 da help.. Smile

Tkcre..!!
Bye..

luvkasuromiosugar1Zari_Khan

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasucrazy

Hi.
beautiful pictures and videos. your work is amzing. please count me too. thanks for the Pm as well. please keep on sending me the pms whenever u upload shweta's pics or videos.
she is very beautiful n i loved her acting in janay kiya baat hui and ajaa mahvi vay.
shonit was amazing there.

suhana

Awww thankzz alooooooooooot dear...Tongue
Yeah i'll pm u again wen i'll upload more.. Smile

luvkasuromiosugar1Zari_Khan

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
NOTE:Guys those who r not able to watch da Shweta videos which i've posted on page # 1 den check da links below dem.. those r da direct links of Youtube.. Just copy dat link nd paste in another tab..u will surely able to watch..

Thankzz...

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 14 July 2010 at 6:21pm

luvkasuromiosugar1

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvkasu

Omg omg omg..!!
Brilliant work farhaan..!!!
Awsome.. The lady shweta is sooooooooo beautiful, i 2 love her from kzk days... She is an amzing actress n really talented..!! God knows she was the only one i used to watched kzk for.. World's best trio anu-prerna-bajaj was amazing..
I have been her ardent fan since her kzk days n still follow all her shows.. :) she is the best..
U have posted all her beautiful pics. She looks gorgeous in all esp the sargam show n janey kiya baat hui show..
Loved her pair with anurag onscreen n with ronit offscreen:)

@sabz look whose here ;) ur chum.!! Yeaaaa.. Din know that u are also here :D it seems like rab ne bana di jodi sabz n amz ki :)

Amma (my Jaan)Hug we have one more mutual liking aka Shweta....omg (can't believe this). Are you following me for serious?LOLLOLLOL

I second you for that rab ne bana di jodiLOLEmbarrassed We seem like twins who have the mutul liking and disliking sweetoo!!

Hope to talk to you soon @ AT, but you knw my class just started yesterdays and it's gonna drive me nuts for 4 weeks as it is a fast forwarding summer class. I am gonna miss ya so badly as I won't be as active as right now. but we will use our PM service to communicate for while so makesure to drop me a pm whenever you can.
Love ya and miss ya Jaan!! Take care!!

luvkasuSamraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Shweta tiwari New TB Article..

Imagine's chat show ropes in more biggies

Imagine's upcoming chat show, all set to give us a new taste, has successfully roped in some of the biggest names in TV; Tellybuzz gives you the lowdown…

As we know, Imagine is coming up with a different show, tentatively titled 'Kya Bolti Tu', following the trend of bringing to small screen different concepts.

According to our source, "The unique chat show will see women talking about issues. We have always witnessed women bitching about each other but in this show a celebrity has to do it openly. Right on the face and even rate the other celebrities."

Adds the source, "In one of the episodes Neha Marda, Yami Gautam, Ragini Khanna, Veebha Anand, Karishma Tanna, Urvashi Dholakia, Rakshandha Khan and Rupali Ganguly will discuss about an issue and also comment on tricky issues. What makes it interesting is that they would comment about each other and not generally."

Tellybuzz had already reported few names like Rubina Dilaik, Ashita Dhawan, Rupali Ganguly and Kashmera Shah. We had also said that Jay Bhanushali and Shabbir Ahluwalia will be hosting the show.

A little birdie further says, "Shweta Tiwari, Saakshi Tanwar, Mona Vasu (winner of Iss Jungle Se muje Bachao) and Shweta Salve (last seen in Fear factor) will also be part of the 25 celebrities who will be part of the show. Gauri Pradhan Tejwani too is making a comeback with this show after the hiatus she'd taken for pregnancy.

Let's wait and watch to know more of the masaledaar concept..

Link of da orignal aticle..
http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=7223

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kasucrazyluvkasuromiosugar1Zari_Khan

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Guys do comment on dis article abt Our sheweta tiwari.. we wanna see her higher in rank on I-F so do comment on da article.. i've provided da orignal link at da end.. Wink

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 14 July 2010 at 5:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kasucrazyluvkasuromiosugar1Zari_Khan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top