Beauutifull Shweta tiwari Fanclub - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the news Faraan :P

Wow...sounds great!!! can't wait for it. Hopefully, it is true :)
Originally posted by romiosugar

Thanks for the news Faraan :P
</div>
<div>Wow...sounds great!!! can't wait for it. Hopefully, it is true :)

Yeah hopefully Sabz.. πŸ˜›

Me too really cant wait.. πŸ˜†

Pata nai kya hoga show mei.. Suspense killing me... . πŸ˜†

Okie gotto go Sabz..

Keep visiting FC.. πŸ˜ƒ

Hope to see u again here.. 😊Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
Omg omg omg..!!
Brilliant work farhaan..!!!
Awsome.. The lady shweta is sooooooooo beautiful, i 2 love her from kzk days... She is an amzing actress n really talented..!! God knows she was the only one i used to watched kzk for.. World's best trio anu-prerna-bajaj was amazing..
I have been her ardent fan since her kzk days n still follow all her shows.. :) she is the best..
U have posted all her beautiful pics. She looks gorgeous in all esp the sargam show n janey kiya baat hui show..
Loved her pair with anurag onscreen n with ronit offscreen:)

@sabz look whose here ;) ur chum.!! Yeaaaa.. Din know that u are also here :D it seems like rab ne bana di jodi sabz n amz ki :)Edited by luvkasu - 13 years ago
Originally posted by luvkasu

Omg omg omg..!!
Brilliant work farhaan..!!!
Awsome.. The lady shweta is sooooooooo beautiful, i 2 love her from kzk days... She is an amzing actress n really talented..!! God knows she was the only one i used to watched kzk for.. World's best trio anu-prerna-bajaj was amazing..
I have been her ardent fan since her kzk days n still follow all her shows.. :) she is the best..
U have posted all her beautiful pics. She looks gorgeous in all esp the sargam show n janey kiya baat hui show..
Loved her pair with anurag onscreen n with ronit offscreen:)

@sabz look whose here ;) ur chum.!! Yeaaaa.. Din know that u are also here :D it seems like rab ne bana di jodi sabz n amz ki :)

Awwwww thank u sooooo sooo sooo much 4 da lovely commment ammara..πŸ€— .πŸ€— .πŸ€—
It reallly meanz aloooot... 😳 i knew u r also her big fan dats y sent u PM..

Shweta is totally really very beauutifull yaar.. She really rockked in her every serial..   Da main reason becoz of which i liked KZK sooo much was only Shweta.. if she would not hav been dere den i would never liked Kzk sooo much..I'm also in da same situation..πŸ˜†

Finally U r da 3rd member of Shweta's FC..
Yay finally dere r 3 members..πŸ˜†
i hope dat everyday more nd more Shweta fans will join dis FC.. do hope so..
nd keep visitng here ammara..
Hope to see u again.. 😊

btw Good to know dat u found ur friend in my Sweetheart Shweta's FC..πŸ˜›   
Bus is FC ko ab vairan nahi honay dena.. πŸ˜† nd my name is Faraan not farhaan.. plzz remember.. πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
I agree with u farhan :)
lets all shweta fans be here and appreciate the golden 10 years that this great actress has dedicated to the telly world..!!
I grew up watching prerna n was kinda attached to her emotionally..!!
I wish we have a new season of Kzk with shweta cezanne n ronit.!! :)
n i know i may sound stupid but i wanted her to marry cezanne khan in real life too.. lolzz

yeah sabz a sweet chum of mine, glad shez here too..!! :)
u can call me amz.. :)

I agree with u farhan :)
lets all shweta fans be here and appreciate the golden 10 years that this great actress has dedicated to the telly world..!!
I grew up watching prerna n was kinda attached to her emotionally..!!
I wish we have a new season of Kzk with shweta cezanne n ronit.!! :)
n i know i may sound stupid but i wanted her to marry cezanne khan in real life too.. lolzz

yeah sabz a sweet chum of mine, glad shez here too..!! :)
u can call me amz.. :)

Yeah very right amz.. i also started watching Kzk wen i was 11 or 12 years old.. πŸ˜†
Bus tabhi say shweta ka deewana ban gaya hun..πŸ˜†

i too really wanted KZK season 2 yaar... nd was sooo much in love with Anurag Prerna jodi dat i really wanted her to marry cezanne.. πŸ˜† bt dunno wat went wrong.. nd dey become each other enemies..

U can call me Faraan not farhan..πŸ˜† My name is Faraan amz.. Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
Okies..!! Sowrie for the spelling mistakes..!! lolxx
so Faraan how old are you?
I am 20..!!
Hey have u watched shweta's bollywood movie..! In which john abraham n bipasha were the leads..?
Shweta looked beautiful in the song where bips were telling everyone about her dream man..!! :D

i know shweta n cezanne are not on friendly terms.. :( which hurts alot.. :(

Okies..!! Sowrie for the spelling mistakes..!! lolxx
so Faraan how old are you?
I am 20..!!
Hey have u watched shweta's bollywood movie..! In which john abraham n bipasha were the leads..?
Shweta looked beautiful in the song where bips were telling everyone about her dream man..!! :D

i know shweta n cezanne are not on friendly terms.. :( which hurts alot.. :(

Actually many people call me Farhan nd i did'nt like it so i keep telling every1 dat my name is Faraan not farhan.. 😭

I'm also 20 Amz.. will be 21 at da end of dis year..
Nd yeah i've watched dat movie.. Movie name was madhoshi.. i've bought a dvd of madhoshi just to see shweta scenes.. πŸ˜† Shweta was looking really beuutifull in dat movie yaar.. Especially in dat song "Pyaar ka khumar lekay" where bips was dreaming.. . 🀣
i've watched dat song i thnk atleaast 30 40 times.. πŸ˜†

btw where u 4rm???
nd hav u seen shweta's punjabi movie apni boli apna des..???
Sad to say dat shweta voice was dubbed in it bt shweta was looking damn damn damn beauutifull in da movie.. do watch dat movie.. its a family movie nd good movie nd da songs of da movie r also very good.. πŸ‘πŸΌ i've downloaded dat movie 4rm net..Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
Nopes i havent seen the movie but heard tht it did good business in india .. :)
i am from dubai, but i study in pakistan :) m doing MBBS.. So everytime i am in pakistan, i am out of touch with all my friends on india forums.!! Because there i live in a hostel, hardly get time to visit the clubs n all.. :)..!!

Yeah the song was pyaar ka khumar lay k.. Shweta always look good in black.. Thankyou soooooo much for opening up this much needed thread..!!
Shweta is an amazing actress n she deserves every bit of it.. :)

Nopes i havent seen the movie but heard tht it did good business in india .. :)
i am from dubai, but i study in pakistan :) m doing MBBS.. So everytime i am in pakistan, i am out of touch with all my friends on india forums.!! Because there i live in a hostel, hardly get time to visit the clubs n all.. :)..!!

Yeah the song was pyaar ka khumar lay k.. Shweta always look good in black.. Thankyou soooooo much for opening up this much needed thread..!!
Shweta is an amazing actress n she deserves every bit of it.. :)

Good..Our choices r same.. πŸ˜† i always wanna see her in black nd red colour coz dese colours r my fav nd wenever she wear dese colours i completely becom mad..lolz..

btw i thnk its really difficult to live in hostel.. i can never live in hostel..lolz..
i'm also 4rm Pakistan nd live in Lahore..
Nd ur welcome Amz..
no need to thank me coz u know i'm her deewanaπŸ˜† so anythng 4 her.. πŸ˜›
Infact she deserves more den dis.. dis is nothing.. just my little effort.. 😊