Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Shweta fans do join Shweta's fanclub..U can discuss here anythng abt her abt her dancing, her acting, her chemistry with other actors or anythng.. u guys know dat i'm her deewana.. 😆 So if u want any video Or pic of shweta den u can contact with me here coz i'm available always here nd i've many pics nd videos of her..

NOTE:Plzz guys i've request dat no bashing here.. those who r not Shweta fans plzz dont come here.. dis place is only 4 Shweta tiwari fans..

Plzzzz guys i've request dat PRB fans dont bash AP nd AP fans dont bash PRB.. each nd every person hav their own choices nd we should respect each other choices.

Do join Shweta fans..

U can post her Shweta siggies, videos, pics wenever u want..
Plzzz is fan club ko sunsaan na honay dena.. 😆
Bri mehnat say bnaya hai 1st time..
So do join..

NOTE:Guys those who r not able to watch da Shweta videos which i've posted on page # 1 den check da links below dem.. those r da direct links of Youtube.. Just copy dat link nd paste in another tab..u will surely able to watch..

Shweta tiwari fanclub members..
1.romiosugar
2.mariaam
3.luvkasu

4.kasucrazy
5.Zaryabkhan
6.fanofprem
7.bbyfarz

8.anishalakhani78
9.madhy
10.ir4m4lyf
11.Fan of Juhi
12.golden-girl
13.Aurna.ST

13 members so far.. Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awww....beautiful videos, pictures, and many other things. I loved all of them.....and yup I love her so much since the kzk days!!  I miss seeing her in daily sops :P

Thanks for creating such a beautiful page :)
Faraan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: romiosugar

Awww....beautiful videos, pictures, and many other things. I loved all of them.....and yup I love her so much since the kzk days!! I miss seeing her in daily sops :P

</div>
<div>Thanks for creating such a beautiful page :)

Ur welcome..
Thank u so much 4 da beautifull comment dear..
I'm really missing her like hell..
dunno where she is nowadays..
she is also not updating her blog..
Okie finally u r da 1st member of shweta's fanclub.. 😛
hey btw wats ur name???Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Hey,
I am Sabz!! how abt yours?
Me too missing her really badly. I hope, we will get to see her very soon. She does not update her blog often either....she might be too busy but I wish she could keep on touch with us at least via her blog. I am sure there are many Shweta's fans out here, but we will need to let them know abt this page   (I believe)!!
Faraan92 thumbnail

Hey,

I am Sabz!! how abt yours?

Me too missing her really badly. I hope, we will get to see her very soon. She does not update her blog often either....she might be too busy but I wish she could keep on touch with us at least via her blog. I am sure there are many Shweta's fans out here, but we will need to let them know abt this page (I believe)!!

Hey..
I am Faraan nd i'm her really really really big fan.. 😆
i know dat she is busy asusuall..
nd yeah i've sent pm to many shweta fans.. if u know any shweta fans den plzz forward dis pm to dem also..
hey i just got an article abt shweta..
she is coming in a chat show on ndtv imagine..
i'm gonna post da article here..Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
mariaam thumbnail
LOVED UR WORK AND CREATIONS..
shweta is undoubtedly the best actress, she used to be n still one of my favourite actress. loved her since kzk days.
she i sreally talented. n i love her all.

Thanks for opening up the FC of shweta. all the pics and vedios are amazing.

loved ur work n appreciate it alot!!
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Faraan: ok please share the article with us too. Wow....if it really true, then I can't wait to see her show!!!

Faraan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mariaam

LOVED UR WORK AND CREATIONS..
shweta is undoubtedly the best actress, she used to be n still one of my favourite actress. loved her since kzk days.
she i sreally talented. n i love her all.

Thanks for opening up the FC of shweta. all the pics and vedios are amazing.

loved ur work n appreciate it alot!!

Awwww thankzz alooot mariaam.. 🤗
i know u r also her Very big fan coz everyday i saw ur comment on shweta's profile.. 😆
bt we never talked.. dats y i sent u pm coz i knew dat u r also her really big fan..
Nd thankzz again 4 da beuutifull comment mariaam.. means alooot..😳
Okie u r da 2nd member of Shweta's FC.. i'll soon write da names of da members..
Keep visiting Shweta's FC.. 😃
Faraan92 thumbnail

Faraan: ok please share the article with us too. Wow....if it really true, then I can't wait to see her show!!!

Okie i'm gonna post now.. 😃
i also really cant wat 4 her chat show yaar..
just wait 1 2 mins.. 😆 i'm posting..
Faraan92 thumbnail
Latest Article of Shweta tiwari abt her new chat show..

Are you fond of watching celebrities brawling and back-biting on television?

Then here is a new reality show, where none less than twenty five popular faces from the small screen are going to be pitted against each other.

This new all-women show, called Meethi Chhoorii No. 1 on Imagine TV, will have leading ladies from serials and reality shows engaged in a no holds barred chat revealing their perceptions of each other. "What makes reality shows popular is the amount of brawling and controversies the participants indulge in. So we thought of making a show around this. The women will be encouraged to unravel their perception of each other and there are no points for being diplomatic," said Nikhil Madhok of Imagine TV.

The show will have popular faces like Shweta Tiwari of Kassauti Zindagi Ke, Ragini Khanna from Sasural Genda

Phool, Neha Marda from Balika Vadhu and Rupali Ganguly of the Sarabhai VS Sarabhai fame.Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago