Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Debina admires Gurmeet-Drashti pair - Article

KissTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Debina admires Gurmeet-Drashti pair😃

Tuesday, July 13, 2010, 17:37 [IST]

Debina Boneerjee is one of those women who admire seeing her man with some other girl. Don't get shocked as Gurmeet is not going around with some other girl in his life leaving Debina but the girl appreciates his beau with his on-screen girl. And she likes to see the chemistry of Gurmeet (Maan) and Drashti Dhami (Geet) of Star One's 'Geet', shares on screen.

Talking about Gurmeet and Drashti, Debina says, "Actually I had never seen Star One's 'Geet' before as I never get time to spare in front of TV shows. But as Gurmeet did not get to see the episodes, he has insisted me to watch the show and give feedback on his performance. He asked me about his looks as well. And thus, I started watching the show recently and now I have got addicted to it".

"I am very interested in the show now and slowly and gradually I have started liking the chemistry between Maan and Geet. I really admire them both on screen", adds Debina.

That's really appreciating of you that you are admiring your beau with his on-screen partner!

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news/2010/debina-admires-gurmeet-drashti-130710.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uzmakhan thumbnail
thanx fer sharing buh its already posted sweety!
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
How sweet of Debina..Maneet Rocks! 🤗
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted Already.

Debina Likes Pati-To-Be Aur Woh! Article 

Topic Closed