Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Keanufan

Keanufan

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Well I found this interview this Sunday in a Hindi daily Telly Supplement,I am translating it here for all my frndz.It has some additional bits.The format was as follows.

"Seems like my Destiny is going to be decided"

Post KDMHMD,everybody has started to expect a lot more from me.May be this is the reason why I feel a lot of pressure while shooting for Tere Liye these days.It seems like my destiny is about to be decided.I don't believe that after Anurag's role I will get typecast as a Lover Boy.I started my acting career with a negative role as Karan in Mamta.In Left Right Left I played the role of a shy Ali.In Amber Dhara I played the fun-loving Akshat.The character Anurag is my second romantic role.
"You have to switch on all emotions."

Ekta conceives the scenes not very easily.Each scene has multi-layers.While acting you have to switch on all your emotions.
"I am emotional like Anurag."

Even I am emotional like Anurag.But I have  I have learnt to convert this weakness of mine  into my strength.Anurag knows everything about love,but till this day I haven't been able to understand that what exactly is love.I just know about one thing and that is work.
"My connection with Kolkata."
Kolkata is a very special place to me.I remember the first time I had boarded a flight my destination was Kolkata.I had even done a Bengali film owing to which I had to visit Kolkata.And even Tere Liye has its story beginning from Kolkata.I want to do a lot of things in life,and in order to achieve those I am continuously putting all the hard work needed.
I know it was short ,but it was special.Hope u like it!!

Edited by Keanufan - 13 July 2010 at 9:00am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Sangam786PFarhanskamanizohra80Rosmin-Dimple---Neha--cuty_kKhaLidaHRaisinCess-minaz296-Anu13-SheVi4lifeAymeeInnocent02khajju-Alina-Fangirl_AnnieSukruthanandini27Monu-SunNaamysticgoryfilmsSunShine_Awida-vandy-Soaps1HappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HC's new interview this Sunday...." in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
"Post KDMHMD,everybody has started to expect a lot more from me.May be this is the reason why I feel a lot of pressure while shooting for Tere Liye these days"

This is what i am scared about  I hope he is able to keep his composure and uses the pressure to make him work harder and does not end up over doing it
Ermm

All the best Harshad LOL

And thanks for sharing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniiluvpremeer-Anu13-wida

-Anu13-

IF-Dazzler

-Anu13-

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Hey thanks ..This is new interview ..Bechara Harshu par kitna pressure hainDisapprove

All the Best Harshad ..We will always support you in any circumstances..Proud to be your fanSmile

Edited by taanu14 - 13 July 2010 at 6:28am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvpremeerminaz296mysticgoryfilmswidaSoaps1

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
thanx simi......

kolkata was the start of his dream in being a part of the tinsel town.....

kolkata will give him the fame and glory that he deserves in this tinsel town!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvpremeerskamaniminaz296Sofia.-Anu13--Alina-mysticgoryfilmsSoaps1

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

thanx simi......

kolkata was the start of his dream in being a part of the tinsel town.....

kolkata will give him the fame and glory that he deserves

Yea hoping for the best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
he is destined to kolkata for me hihihihih

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvpremeerRaisin

-Riyal-

Goldie

-Riyal-

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Overall a very good interview but i didnt get what he meant by this line-"my destiny is About to be decided". Wish him all the success

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Riyal-

Overall a very good interview but i didnt get what he meant by this line-"my destiny is About to be decided". Wish him all the success

I think he meant his future as an actor

Post Reply New Post

Go to top