Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

shahid kapoor impact

shanaksmile Newbie
shanaksmile
shanaksmile

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged

On 12th july's episode we see a lot of shahid kapoor impact on rang badalti odhni..........!!!first it was the cheap and tacky hotel they went into "Hotel girlfriend" as aditya and geet did in jab we met...!!then they met a  cheesy receptionist .......!!!then the total misunderstanding of the statements...!!BUT 1 difference was that here as said by all"GAWAR"khanak understood everything bt shaan was oblivious to it and was desperate for a room and in the film aditya understood everything and geet was telling all non sense.....!!!!

Next we see the effect of kaminey on the reception wala to be more precise...!!because he had the problem of using "F" instead of "S"in most of the cases..........!!!
Overall it was an entertaining episode was lots are gonna come...!!!!
CoolClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshat1PelGirlblackdaughterloveaboveall.kubare

rishani Goldie
rishani
rishani

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
It's a little cpoy of JWM with the hotel scene & Kaminey style with F for S speaking.
shanaksmile Newbie
shanaksmile
shanaksmile

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
rishani cn u do me a favour..........???
rishani Goldie
rishani
rishani

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
yes,what?
shanaksmile Newbie
shanaksmile
shanaksmile

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
i have written it in yr scrapbook of india forum...just chek and plz do help me...!!!!
rishani Goldie
rishani
rishani

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
ok,no prob!Tongue
...San-Yo... Goldie
...San-Yo...
...San-Yo...

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Yes very rite, Shahid Kapoor effect on RBO. And it was entertaining episode, but I little understood what the hotel manager said mixed with "S" to "F"

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index