you watch Maneet but ya parents watch u - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
LOOOL oh yeah i know what you mean .. happens to me almost everyday .. I'll start smiling or blushing n my mom will be like .. what are you smiling at n y
But since she watches so many serials n keep crying with those characters .. she doesnt mind if i keep smiling or crying 😃
😆

its happend's in my case also when maneet romantic scene come i am literally blashing and smiling and elder sis also smiling then my mom is coming and she says what happend why r you laughing both then my brother also pampred both of us my sis and me my brother said ye dekho in dono ka shuru ho gaya blashing and smiling and all.

Originally posted by _SuMmEr_LoVe_

okay ... who's had they 're parents watching them while watching Geet !

i remember when i used to have sky yrs back ... it would be so diffcult to watch romantic scenes onsceen cuz of my parents....specailly with my MOTHER...cuz her eyes would automatically move onto me whenever the couple would have a romantic scene...
  gosh...it used to be so diffcult to hide my smile...i used to sit with a pillow or blanket just to hide my smile...thank god for the word "watch online" now😆😳

has that happened with ya guys ...
Hey yaar hearin all d comments for d 1st time i think dat i am luckier than u guys......coz ....my whole family is mad for geet..My whole family only watch Geet ....& no other serial on TV.....& u know what.....v all have a great time.....When maneet hugged on friday.....more than me it was my mother who got emotional & was crying and said " O gosh, they love each other so much......ha .....ha.......When in an episode geet slapped maan ......my father was like......Yo....cum on...geet.......give him more slaps....he needs it more....Seeing my mother so emotional i couldnt control my smile.....lol....

😭  hey!!!! same happens wid me too....i hv to waych it wid my mother since she's a huge fan of geet....n everytym romance starts....she starts talking to me  abt anything ........i cant enjoy maaneet scenes ...........i even ask her not to discuss anything wid me bt watch geet quietly.............n she says m crazy 4 serial.......yes i m!!!!!!!!!!!11its way tooooo romantic.....even i watch it  using a pillow or  stole to hide my smile..........................
funnily enough, i've never experienced my parents looking at me and watching me blush, i watch geet after my mum's done watching it, and we just sit there together afterwards, and just wish that all those scenes were happening with us instead
i am not worried abt my parents,but i will look for my 7 yr old son cause he  teases me a lot and sings Mahiiiiiiiiiii when Geet comes🤣
No way, I have a DVR and i can record the show and watch it later, so i don't have to go through this.My mom would kill me for watching scenes like Pee Loon and Roop Tera Mastana😆. 
Thank God we don't have Starone (only starplus, zee, sony, ndtv) SO i watch Geet online!!
i remember once my sisters told my mom that i'm obsessed w/ this show Geet and she wanted to see it.. i didn't let her b/c i didn't want her to get hooked to it and want to watch it with me! lol

Just today she was saying how theres no good shows on tv right now (b/c we are limited to those 4 channels in Canada and w/ our dish) I was going to suggest Geet.. but i didn't.. its only for ME! 
Originally posted by lil_desi_goddes

funnily enough, i've never experienced my parents looking at me and watching me blush, i watch geet after my mum's done watching it, and we just sit there together afterwards, and just wish that all those scenes were happening with us instead

omg really...wow...how cool is ya mum dude😃
i could never do something like that with my mom