Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rohanmehra

Rohanmehra

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Good Morning all...(crazies)

firstly, as i always do, id like to start this post by saying thankyou to all, for the overwhelming response the team of Rishta.Com received on the short 26 week journey you all joined us on. Thankyou for keeping the spirit of the show alive, whilst on air and now as its off.

This forum is the first place i had an opportunity to witness stardom in, so for me, its the basis for the years to come. As for season Two of Rishta.com unfortunately i am still unable to make a comment on it, merely as i have no idea myself. Also there are many people posing as me on facebook, and the dude who had the terrible english is posing as me, and the rumours are not true.

As for the New Talent Awards...thankyou to all whom voted for me. it didnt go my way, but my true award is you all. Unfortunately the yrf shows were not featured as much, but the competition was high as well. next time.

Make sure you catch Kavin Dave in I hate Love Storys and Shruti in Raajneti and My friend Pinto.

lots of love and god bless you all

kavi xx

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

kelta*Sohana*Singh*sweet-kniferrk401Jotz_92-Siddhi.preethi01bewajahSapphire-Manu-ahutaMonika__29curry-sistahxxdevilishxxirene_c*angel94*4rosegirl1chander992crazyfanAnushacuty_kfungrlmj_appleheadyattri..-..Riya..-..-Miya--Amri-Dhw@nismilecheesemishty1033iiHEARTyu-x0Anhdara13debby_11-.nandini.--Ishita-sensodyne-Hiralious-Shipra_S-Nadii-minuumimi0295NaughtynattyJessuuisomersChippeshwiniMiss.Colorfull*Adorable_Anu*-Hoor-Silentsoulkabeeraspeakingchocolover89Debolina.lostmymusic.Julybaby22loveaboveall.Blueberry_07YusBeeRolzz_Meena_togepe30ibelieveinpink-Lostindreamsnotfadedawayindiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Message from Kavi Shastri" in Rishta.Com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chander992

Goldie

chander992

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
awe kavi...we really loved ur role as rohan... completely adore u!! haha @the dude posing as u with terrible english!!!!
we really hope that season 2 comes soon...but till then i can always watch reruns on youtube!!
:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_c_Meena_indiandoll89

debby_11

IF-Rockerz

debby_11

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
yay i m d second 1 to commentWink

will b back soon :P

Edited by choco_pie92 - 13 July 2010 at 12:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Meena_indiandoll89

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
I hope you guys are pushing hard for a second season of Rishta.com! Eagerly waiting to see what happens on that front.

And Kavi, you better be taking up more work as an actor soon because you're brilliantly talented and that needs to be tapped! Missing Rohan Mehra dearly (:

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cAnhdara13Blueberry_07_Meena_notfadedawayindiandoll89

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 1:44am | IP Logged
KAVII! WE all are waiting for season 2! :) I m watching Rishta.com from the beginning on youtube & also on tv! :) I missss it soo much! :((

PLEASE COME BACKK!
wemissssssssssyousoomuch.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_c_Meena_indiandoll89

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
You're definitely welcome.

You're an amazing actor... and even if there isn't a Season Two of Rishta.com, I'm hoping you'll be seen in other streams... ie. films perhaps? :)

Looking forward to seeing more from such a talented guy. :)
& definitely missing you on our screens. Hehe.

_Meena_indiandoll89

suhana786

Groupbie

suhana786

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Kavi,

Thanks for the lovely message! :)
Please please have a season 2...we miss rishta.com so much!! :((

Hope you come in another show soon too!!

Shruti was superb in rajneeti and Kavin was just too funny in iHLS!

Looking forward to MFP for now.

Do post when ever you can even if r.com is over! It would be really awesome! :D

All the best with everything!
Love,
S
:))

_Meena_indiandoll89

-Lostindreams

IF-Stunnerz

-Lostindreams

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged
AWWWWWWWWWW sooo sweet of u. Actually just started to watch I hate love stories yesterday and Kavin was looking damn cute in it.

Really miss Rishta.com since i don't feel there has been a such brilliant show in a loooong time, specially coz each and evry episode was perfect. I did not
Only love u, Shruti, Kavin and Kiren, i just loved each and evrything abt it.

I seriously wish there wud be a season 2 and I hope u get the award for new talent, coz u deserve it.

Edited by pakindmuziq - 13 July 2010 at 8:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Meena_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top