Tere Liye
Tere Liye

India-Forums

The Wonder Years way?

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
So ekta once mentioned tere liye is like a tribute from her to the sitcom the wonder years. Some things from wonder years really resemble some of the things in tere liye...like kevin had a crush on his teacher who later on gets married...onu did too. Kevin's dad kinda similar to onu's dad & kevin's sister & father's relationship is similar to onu's sis & dad. In wonder years, kevin & winnie dates several ppl but i m sure its not gonna happen to our young tanuLOL But still, it makes me doubt if tani's really will say yes to subodh in case he asks her outConfused Forget about tht...in wonder years, winnie & kevin sadly didnt end up together in the end...which makes me afraid of same thing happening to taAnuOuch i PRAY tht doesnt happen. But seeing things in wonder years, i think anu or tani FOR SURE will fall for somebody else when onu goes abroad. Most of the things in tere liye r not similar to wonder years so i hope the bad things r not similar eitherBig smile

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Oh i surely don't want it to go The wonder years way ... both of them did nothing but date date and date different people and then come back together to date each other and then again move on their separate ways again Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shona.

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
i m sure our tanu wudnt date THAT many ppl...they r our desi teens lol. In wonder years they dates liek billions of ppl tht it became confusing wat was going on. But i heard somewhere tere liye is sumwhat going to be a tragic story, is tht true?Ouch

Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 12 July 2010 at 10:56pm
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Yes it surely hav sum, hmm even i m afrid of tht but Taani saying yes to Subodh i highly doubt, its fact tht Taani has nt yet has her feeling fr him bit sum fr subodhErmm

and yes thy didn't but as fr now thy will be together like u see Taani helping Onu to regain his memory and all
  and fr dating, its our desi Indian show it would not have tht much but fr sure Onu will fall fr 1-2 grls aroundLOLLOL

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 12 July 2010 at 11:01pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top