Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: auntyno1

Yes. Muskan did have a nice chemistry with our duo, not an iota of romance, but a nice bonding, a sweet senior- junior relationship, ready to depend and ready to follow.

Well said. I agree. And these relationships we hardly get to see, I don't know why everything needs to have a romantic twang to it. That is how I like to see bonds in a work place. I feel if the bi-weekly had not happened even Tasha would have developed that bond in some time. She was getting there.

Tasha is really nearing Asha in my heart. I so much loved the way her face simply lit up when  Daya came to the Bureau from hospital. Her eyes said all : love, worship and relief for those strong manly steps which could have stopped forever and then she went back phoning, her then duty. .

The line is bold is so well put. πŸ‘

Asha is irreplaceable but after her if any lady cop has won me over then it is Tasha. She has worked very hard on her acting, body language, cloths, dialogs, everything unlike a certain Taarika who has been sleep walking since over 4 years, zero improvement.

I don't think Vivek and Tasha have a crush or anything. You would automatically lean towards somebody in your age group in a place full of seniors.

I agree but FW did try to mess it up ones or twice but I am glad the idea has taken a backseat. I hope its chucked totally.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tasha and asha are our favouites. I think the reason is that they are different from other soap girls who doesnot contribute anything to the show.
These two lady officers are the part of mystery and have high potential.
prabha. thumbnail

I was thinking about relationships ACP Sir has shared with ladies in his team. I think he has mainly shared a bond with Asha and to some extent with Dr Niyati Pradhan (not taking Dr Anjalika Deshmukh as its was only Hate from her side).

Asha, she was like a daughter and you could sense it. The last scene of THE CASE OF THE STOLEN CAR (2000) said it all. I can't recollect if he ever raised his voice when talking to her. After her he has had a bond with Dr Niyati which I don't know how to describe is with.

Apart form these two, many ladies have come and gone and he has been a concerned about their safety, etc but just as a senior, as a leader, strictly professional not personal.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
acp was caring in case of aditi too....when he hear about her monkidar....in man eater,ticket window, we can see this.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ACP had  special liking to Muskaan too....he was tough on her as in Traitors in CID, but ACP always appreciated her work openly.

Chiinnu thumbnail
devyana was the biggest enemy πŸ˜†
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prabha.

<font face="Calibri" size="3">I was thinking about relationships ACP Sir has shared with ladies in his team. I think he has mainly shared a bond with Asha and to some extent with Dr Niyati Pradhan (not taking Dr Anjalika Deshmukh as its was only Hate from her side).

Asha, she was like a daughter and you could sense it. The last scene of THE CASE OF THE STOLEN CAR (2000) said it all. I can't recollect if he ever raised his voice when talking to her. After her he has had a bond with Dr Niyati which I don't know how to describe is with.

</font><font face="Calibri" size="3"></font>

<font face="Calibri" size="3">Apart form these two, many ladies have come and gone and he has been a concerned about their safety, etc but just as a senior, as a leader, strictly professional not personal.</font>

He had a genuine concern for Aditi also...can remember the case of mysterious truck....Aditi's boyfrnd talked to APC on phone...ACP was vry soft to him...but was in a surprise since had not slightest clue about Aditi's affair ...just after he finished the call Daya & Freddy entered the room...ACP asked-'Ye Aditi ka boyfrnd achanak kahanse aagaya!!' ..Daya & Freddy were smiling.....ACP[shocked]- main tum logo ko apne bachche ki tarah samajhta hoon aur kisine mujhe is bare mein kuchh nahi bataya[or something like that].......πŸ˜†
he never had such affection for rest of the girls other than Aasha & Aditi....
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Yuvrajjj

Asha πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Aditi πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Anushka πŸ‘πŸΌ

Priyanka πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Devyana 🀒

Lavanya πŸ‘πŸΌ

Kaveri πŸ‘πŸΌ

Muskaan πŸ‘πŸΌ

Tasha πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Kajal πŸ‘πŸΌ

These thumbs up and down don't look consistent. If you are such a big fan of Lavanya, you should have also liked Priyanka and Devyana. You seem to have got those two smilies wrong.

No offence meant. 😊
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In society too, women police officers aren't all that dominant. Sure, now times are changing but the gender gap in the police force is still there, and not just in India, but also around the world. In fact, I'm glad that CID included female police officers right from it's beginning, in 1998, when women were still not in the work force as much as now. I am vey glad that FW has not maintained the ritual of police work being a man's game   πŸ‘They should be treated equally as men, which they are. I think women CID officers should be judged upon the work they do, and not the clothes/makeup etc, they wear. For example, when Tasha entered CID, I thought she was gonna be another Devyaana, but she turned out to be somewhat like Asha or Aditi, somewhere in between them.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Yuvrajjj

No, i'm perfectly aware of what I've posted, I wonder what led you to draw this conclusion.

See even priyanka was avid & looked sturdy & tough but if you ask me, for a CID officer she was too short & as for devyana she didn't look like a CID officer by any means so lets just not talk about her. 😳

How can you imply that short people can't be good CID officers?