CID

WOMEN IN CID [Past & Present] (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 61

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
for me--asha is the best.....Clap..(itz ma mom's name too) as she waz ablre 2 match wid abhi-daya n acp.
dr,,,niyati used 2 rock the forensic lab...ven she came at the beginning i dint lyk her as she waz very indiffirent but then she bcame toooooooooooo gud &ma fav forensic doc.
i lyk muskaan at the beginning but then after devyaana's entry i started 2 h8 her.Angry..(kya ego thaaaa)

then next waz tasha---shez nw tooo gud,....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WOMEN IN CID [Past & Present] (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

save-the-TIGER

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshyaShagnika

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Best Female Cop :

1. Asha aka Ashwini Kalsekar

2. Aditi aka Smriti Bansal

3. Divyana aka Megha Gupta

Best Forensic Doc (female) :

1. Dr. Anjalica aka Mona Ambegaokar

2. Dr. Niyati Pradhan aka Shweta Kawatra

3. Dr. Sonali aka Manini Mishra

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvrajjj

Shweta Kwatra or Kitu Gidwani would be perfect for the role.  Big smile

That is a lovely name you came up with. Actually if you ask me she would have been perfect to get on board for the role of Dr. Sonali Barwe (still can't understand why we need her but that is another matter). She is fit (as per the last time I saw her), looks a bit older then the Duo and could be passed of as Salunkhe's Classmate. She would have been apt. Manini just does not look like Salunkhe's Classmate of all things, which is why her character to me comes out as even more bogus in addition to the head shaking. Another name could be - Mita Vashist.

Edited by prabha. - 25 August 2010 at 8:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnikavisrom

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvrajjj

we can have a female character , someone who's on a  par with Daya & Abhi & senior to Kajal,Tasha,Vivek & Freddy.  Shweta Kwatra or Kitu Gidwani would be perfect for the role.

Frankly someone coming out of the blue, I mean a new character coming as senior to Freddie and bossing over him will have the same problem most of us have with Sachin. There can be one and one Senior Lady Inspector at par with Daya-Abhi and that is one and only Asha. She will be accepted with open arms as their (Freddie, Tasha, Vivek) senior  but a completely new character even if played by a senior actress with face the same acceptance problem with Most, I am sure there will be a few takers but will not be acceptable to most fans.

Edited by prabha. - 25 August 2010 at 11:11am

ujs30

ujs30

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
of all the lady cid cop, i found asha as the best cid cop. no other ladies match the quality that asha possessed. after asha, as per my opinion tasha is very nice. strong yet soft. tough yet polite. lovely lady. among forensic expert, niyati pradhan was best. love to see her back in cid. the chemestry between niyati and cid team especially abhi and daya was unforgottable.

save-the-TIGER

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
I somehow missed this thread...but Kitu Gidwani is a very good choice, if they want a lady cop/forensic expert. She has got that serious, no-nonsense look.

Edited by visrom - 27 August 2010 at 12:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prabha.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top