Jaan's Gallery|C|p142|Arhi/Kryan/Bolly - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Okayyyy. Thanks for such a fabulous response!!!!
Here are my thank yous! Below An SR Siggy.
Fary- Thanks Yaar!
Abbhay_Vakhi- Thanks So Much!
Nayab- πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Soo many secrets I have na?? Thanks Sweetie!! Oh and Request away!
Desire- Thanks!
Babyyy- Thank You!! Chooo Sweet.
Antara- Thanks!! Will am making an ArSh Siggy Now!
Sabina- Awww. Thank you soo much darling. I'm trying to learn new stuff. Hope to get better soon! And Of Course  You loved SR the most. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anhumeda- Thanks!
Hally- Aww Thanks! Thats one of my favorite sigs!!
Yaz- Thanks!
Veenaaa!!- Thanks!!! You had to GOOGLE IAN?? Oh my gosh. Where have you been living?🀣 You must watch vampire diaires darling. Its' amazing.
Tihaa- Thanks!! I like that siggy too. I thought I was very clever with the beating heart. 🀣
Fatima- Thanks!
Sweet_Ashum- Thanks! Hopefully maneet soon!
Lennie- Thanks Yaar!! Obvi more Siddhima Soon!!! πŸ€—
Buffyyyyy- Thanks Yaar. πŸ€—
Norzar- Thanks So much!!
Poornima- Thanks!!

congrats yaara...
wooooww beautiful work..
keep rocking

senorita
Dude, what did I say? You are incredible. Now even more so because you make things, this is awesome!
Okaysss. Finally Finished This Update. Please Comment! Some of the stuff is awfulll. But w/e...still comment!. hehe
Please Be a good person. Don't HOTLINK. If you don't know what that is. PM me. 😊
New Stuff

KaJen-

TinyPicFailure
SRK-

Smaller
TinyPicFailure

TinyPicFailure

Jen-

ShaNak
TinyPicFailure

Old Stuff

SR-

TinyPicFailure

KSG-
TinyPicFailure

Edited by Jaan. - 12 years ago
hey congratzzz on ur thread na !!!
love everything
keep making loadzz more !
-Lina-
wow Jaan these siggies are incredibly gorgeous, i am totally adoring the DMG stuff it looks amazing, i love ur style, and the dreamy feel that u add to ur creations, its beutiful and u already know how awesome i think the TVD ones lookπŸ˜‰.....i am so happy that u opened ur gal, u r very talented and i am looking fwd to see more creations from u.
thanks for sharing them,
love u loadsπŸ€—
Raee.
*takes slow steps inside, removes sneaky long coat and sunglasses and is stunned by all creations*πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

WOW and i almost missed this shopπŸ˜†. Now where is Jaan?

*walks through the crowd, searching for Jaan, but doesn't find her* πŸ€”πŸ˜†

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to leave a message

*walks to the counter top.. finds a blank paper and a pen and starts writing* πŸ˜†

Hey Jaan,
Thanks for the pm. I'm loving the shop already and drooling all over your creationsπŸ˜†. I'm watching you since the start, and you showed sooo much improvement. Keep rocking with your work and keep me updated each time you update your shop.πŸ˜†

Edited by supercool3 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Jaan730

Smaller

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️..

In SRK's worlds "Most Superheros wear a mask .. i wear a heart" <3 You!

Gosh.. that smile and those killing eyes.. 😳

Great job on the siggies Jaan.⭐️
Jaanu absolutley loved all ov ur Work u totlaly rocked it yaar, cant wait to see more, fab job hun πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ xx
Lina- Thanks!!!
Raeee!!!!! Oh My Gosh. You're so amazing at Siggies so it means sooo much that you said that😳.
Yeah..My style doesn't really play so much w/ textures, because I'm pretty bad @ them. πŸ˜†, but more with the glowing, blurring etc. I'm glad you liked it!!! Love You!πŸ€—
V- 🀣 I was hiding from you!!! Finally you came here? Good. Thanks for commenting! Glad you liked them. And Thanks! I think I've improved since the begining too. 🀣
Veena- Haiii. Shahrukh ke baare mein kya kaheen?? πŸ˜† Thanks for liking! I love that picture of KSG in that hat..and with those eyes? ufffff. 😳
Tazzy- Thanks Yaar!!!😳