Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

what Gopi will do next ??? (Page 2)

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

I don't remember seeing it before...the site i watch this show on... skipped it originally!

It's not just the look, it's also the symbolism of a man removing the jewelery....

Got it.. the chemistry is HOT! HOT! HOT!

nw u got it Wink
without even a word frm either of them the scene is just outstanding n mindblowing.
Chemistry no one can question it. I hv already watchd the scene around 15 times bt wenever watchd it again m hving goose bumps, butterflies in my stomach.
See just one such scene driving us crazy like this, i cnt imagine wt wil hapen to me after watching a proper romantic scene
*m in my dream land *

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

puvini

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
bt i dint get the symbolism thing?
PDLIMA Groupbie
PDLIMA
PDLIMA

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys:
you are right the jewellery scene was just sizzling Gopi and Ahem were so cute together. I am waiting for romantic scenes to begin between these two. It will be so interesting. I hope Gopi sends Ahem some breakfast. I hope they have a nice romantic scene this week. That is wishing for stars.Anyway thanks for reminding me about the scene I am going to watch it now. It was really beautiful.
Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
In hindi movies or a suhagrat they always show a man removing a woman's jewelery instead clothes before they fade out and then you see the after scene...removal of earrings, necklace always makes me think of...you know what!!!

It's pretty late here...I must go to bed..tomorrow is a work day.

Good night!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

puvini

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
k shelly, i got it
gn,sd, tc bye
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PDLIMA

Hi Guys:
you are right the jewellery scene was just sizzling Gopi and Ahem were so cute together. I am waiting for romantic scenes to begin between these two. It will be so interesting. I hope Gopi sends Ahem some breakfast. I hope they have a nice romantic scene this week. That is wishing for stars.Anyway thanks for reminding me about the scene I am going to watch it now. It was really beautiful.

Embarrassed
ya m also hoping something good n romantic wil hapen this week.
Watch it n feel the chemistry, then come bk.
bharat9 IF-Dazzler
bharat9
bharat9

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

hi all,

yesterday the precap was nt very promising, dint raised my expectation level as precaps are always misleading in SNS.
So m nt expecting gopi to do something as per my wish, like leaving MM or giving Rashi a tough time or making Aham realize something by avoiding him.
Bt stil i hv a feeling that she will pack the breakfast or might be lunch n will go to office to give it to Aham.
Just speculating.

Wts ur ideas abt Gopi's next step? Plzzzz reply n share ur views.

not sure wht cvs hav planned. one thing for sure, gopi wont be able to give rashi a touch time as yet!! maybe she wont leave MM as yet as well. hmm...avoiding ahem she might do as thts wht ahem also wants.
now lets see if she goes to ofc wid ahem's packed lunch!!! lol...ahem ke face ka expression to jaise gayab hi jayega!!!!!!
pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
i dont think gopi will go to office with breakfast.she herself afraid of facing ahem in house.if she go to office thats all..ahem will be on fire.i dont think she is dare enough to go thr.and if koki knows we all know what 's going to happen.

hope gopi will not fall for rashi's tricks.wat a bad idea of rashi's. instead of beaing good and prove herself as a good bahu she wanna become good by showing gopi as bad.i just want rashi should leave MM for few days.so that gopi will rest in peace.

Go to top