Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

what Gopi will do next ???

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hi all,

yesterday the precap was nt very promising, dint raised my expectation level as precaps are always misleading in SNS.
So m nt expecting gopi to do something as per my wish, like leaving MM or giving Rashi a tough time or making Aham realize something by avoiding him.
Bt stil i hv a feeling that she will pack the breakfast or might be lunch n will go to office to give it to Aham.
Just speculating.

Wts ur ideas abt Gopi's next step? Plzzzz reply n share ur views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Not sure what the CVs are thinking they never do the logical... but it's too late for Gopi to leave now. She should have left after Aham threw her out of their room. In my opinion the best thing for her to do is leave Aham alone and try to win Kokila's heart by being a good bahu and not listen to Rashi and her mom.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
no logic at all in any of the twists thats true.
Bt i dont think gopi cn leave Aham n wil try to win koki.
N also nw i believe it wil be Aham first to make gopi change herself, as there is no sign of change in Koki bt Aham is changing, al those looks to gopi r making me to think this.

ShellJA thumbnail
I don't know...Remember he thinks she is a liar and a thief! That is hard to accept. They never did resolve how she bought the jewelery.

She may want to change for him but I don't believe he is going to accept her too quickly.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Agree he is nt going to accept her quickly bt at some pt of time, m stil hoping, some how the truth wil be revealed nd then he wil undrstand her, wil respect her.
Bt that wil be very far mite be after 2 month n even more.
ShellJA thumbnail
I was just watching the jewelery removal scene ... it's pretty good!! Actually it's HOT!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
u watched it nw, hw could u miss that til nw
its really HOT n ful of chemisty. N aham's look was just killer.
ShellJA thumbnail
I don't remember seeing it before...the site i watch this show on... skipped it originally!

It's not just the look, it's also the symbolism of a man removing the jewelery....

Got it.. the chemistry is HOT! HOT! HOT!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovtv

I don't remember seeing it before...the site i watch this show on... skipped it originally!

It's not just the look, it's also the symbolism of a man removing the jewelery....

Got it.. the chemistry is HOT! HOT! HOT!

nw u got it 😉
without even a word frm either of them the scene is just outstanding n mindblowing.
Chemistry no one can question it. I hv already watchd the scene around 15 times bt wenever watchd it again m hving goose bumps, butterflies in my stomach.
See just one such scene driving us crazy like this, i cnt imagine wt wil hapen to me after watching a proper romantic scene
*m in my dream land *
Telly_Addict thumbnail
bt i dint get the symbolism thing?