Tere Liye

Its Interesting Now.

Rose-Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
before i was fed up of watching this bacha party story & wanted to watch young TaAnu soon 😳
but now almost situation is same but the difference is that now im really enjoying this change of behav in story now Anu feeling jealous & he looks in great anger coz of Tani's friendship with Subodh awwww that's really nice he is possessive about her & he doesn't like her to meet Subodh that's y he was fighting with her in today's epi i really enjoyed that cute fight but Tani is still not b able to get this change in her Motu.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
well no prob she'll realize soon.😎 wat's say????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i always love the young tanu from the beginning...they just had a sparkling charm right from the beginning tht got hooked me to the show...along wid harshad & anupriya offcourse :)
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I did not like how Taani took Onu's reference to pocket money the wrong way but i know thats what kids mostly do just to fight 🀣 I think Onu will misunderstand, there will be more fights and then Onu will just decide to sacrifice for Taani as he would think Taani too likes Subodh ... and some how the news of their marriage will be leaked and Onu will be sent abroad and wahan ja kar he will try to move on and then will end up falling in love with the other girl 😭
Rose-Petals thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

I did not like how Taani took Onu's reference to pocket money the wrong way but i know thats what kids mostly do just to fight 🀣 I think Onu will misunderstand, there will be more fights and then Onu will just decide to sacrifice for Taani as he would think Taani too likes Subodh ... and some how the news of their marriage will be leaked and Onu will be sent abroad and wahan ja kar he will try to move on and then will end up falling in love with the other girl 😭

i too think the same that he'll misunderstand her & may b both'll fall for others
aik dosrey ki zid sey but they'll not realize that actually they love each other 😳 well let's c wat happens as the story moves on..
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Will these fights leads to higher studies fr onu and gng abroadπŸ€”
Rose-Petals thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

Will these fights leads to higher studies fr onu and gng abroadπŸ€”

ya may b πŸ€“
urcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've always liked them
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also like them. But I want to see HC and AK now.........   I think it is high time for them to enter the show

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

i always love the young tanu from the beginning...they just had a sparkling charm right from the beginning tht got hooked me to the show...along wid harshad & anupriya offcourse :)

yes......agreed to u 😊
Edited by mariyam91 - 13 years ago
Rose-Petals thumbnail
Originally posted by: april10

I also like them. But I want to see HC and AK now.........   I think it is high time for them to enter the show

ya agree with u i think now they'll enter soon 😳